View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
The new LED street light the relevant assholes of my town have installed in front of my house about eight weeks ago is so FUCKING bright that I almost need sunglasses at night when I look outside. A nightmare. A damned nightmare. And this light is as ugly cold white as the light in a morgue. My entire front garden looks at night as if it was covered by a winding sheet.
I hate that shit man. There is no excuse for the ugly harsh lights. All they do is bring down the neighborhood.

That said I live about 2 miles outside of a town of about 6500 people. It's in the country but there are lots of homes nestled among the farms. Just a few lights though...we have a beautiful view of the stars. It's very dark here. But I feel safe. Where I am, anyone who is not supposed to be here would be noticed immediately.

Last edited by MrPots; 04-26-2016 at 05:52 PM.