View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"Dimocracy"? Trump is a man of steel?

Is this all a Tunisian stand up routine?
nope but so your country will not get separated .
in my country politics still separating us , that separation made people rude & mostly thinks they are the ones whom god's favorite .
here we got Coast vs North vs West..hates each other .
you search to find the reason is that the Coast got all the progress bcz it's people are hard workers .. while others just lasy , protests the law & blocks the road bcz their argument is "why the coast is full of development ? not us ?"
in USA it's gonna to be about every Trump speech , there will become a division ... they use his speech , worship him , then the Kkk guys goes to kill in the name of the president .. don't forget about the money that was spent in such opperations .
i wrote "Dimocracy" bcz my education is French and it's spelled like that, sorry for such silly damn grammar faults.

so , i believe that there are hidden evil engines works by the name of those evil whom are using the POTUS as he is the responsible.
we got'em in my country & we are in the cleaning routine , not the stand up for routine .
just criticizing doesn't mean you aren't united but it shall be "Constructive criticism"