View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 01:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Your idiomatic English is more than adequate, quite good actually. I don't score grammar, instead concentrating on the message as we have many 2nd language participants and folks who otherwise do not have grammar aptitude.
Nonetheless, it's always good to have an outside perspective on our National affairs.
we are based on immigrants , they say we are mostly muslims but we aren't at all .
few muslims , christians , jews , athiests...others like me worshipping only the good intentions means as "independant".
but our fight is , Coast vs North vs West .
guns are banned but we are still in danger .

radical islamists are hiding & radical communists too ..those are running internet webs so we will hate each other starting by Coast vs North vs West till they use that civil war in making an "ISIS country" , communists gets payed then leaves the country..and i'm here gonna be with my people slaughtered by ISIS .
well in USA you got "the cartels" next to your borders... Cartels = ISIS to me
==> those evil powers seeking the division for united state's people for civil war then Cartels & radical militias in USA will run the country as it's Iraq or Libya ..those evil powers still existing and i'm sure they are in contact with every evil group in every country .
that's why standing as a ONE in your country will be the best thing .

the radicals are playing a very dirty game.