View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Admin

https://abcnews.go.com/US/buffalo-po...ry?id=71106787

Mr. Gugino, 75, could easily be my 89 year old friend who fought in Korea as a navigator in a B-24, Bronze Star. A frail elder who is flat out disgusted with the traitorous antics of 'Deadbeat' Donnie and his gang of criminals and isn't shy about telling anyone about it. He would be a blast to hit the streets with if it weren't for this pandemic that the coward in chief screwed the pooch on.

I miss shooting the breeze with my old friend. He's just been diagnosed with liver cancer and it's spread to his pancreas. He's very hard of hearing so standing at a safe distance and trying to converse doesn't work. I wonder if we will ever get together again for a meal and a beer. I sure hope so.

At this point in time anyone who still supports T'Rumpf must have rocks in their head or worse. It's going to be a pleasure voting these scumbags out of office this November. I just hope that my friend is still above ground to cast his vote. I think I'll get him one of those Cup o' Joe coffee mugs. He'd like that.