View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I wonder f Germany spies on anyone?

Dave
Bluestreak and Bobabode!

I exactly emphazised that - even if it is in fucking crappy false English I think the remark might be understandable: "Everybody spies at everybody".

According to the news yesterday some 20 NSA spies are working in the US embassy in Berlin, just 800 meters away from the Kanzleramt and "xray" ANYTHING that happens there which is an outrageous impudence. The Kanzleramt is the German White House. Berlin is the heart of Germany. Think about that incident vice versa in Washington. Hey folks!!!!!

What about paying some bills political America instead of playing the drunk freaky shooting cowboy? Start with the debts in Germany, 100 billion dollars. Impudent behaviour of Obama against the political Germany. No excuse that he lied at Merkel on the telephone last week.

Sentiments, emotions, feelings, disappointments, you can't get them, you can't understand them. The close post war American-German relationship - even kind of friendship then - is nothing more than a sentimental memory now. My fury also relates from this bitter disappointment.

One more thing. My avatar is not about American and German politics and politcians, my avatar is about the American and German people.

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 10-28-2013 at 06:03 AM.