View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheltiedave View Post
I see one overriding principle behind this need to know.

If this MFer ever laid one finger on a daughter or friend's daughter of mine, it would be game on. And BTW, stern talks do not change a multiple repeat pedophile, neither does marriage. He is one all his life, and he most likely will do it again. Come on, his own sisters?

Sick, sick puppy.
Ever worked clinically with an adult male who acted out in this way as a kid? All childhood offenders, do not end up as repeat adult offenders. Most childhood offenders are not repeat adult offenders. At our agency the demographic data collected on these kind of cases indicated that the highest incidence of childhood sibling incestuous activity occurred in large poor white and poor minority families with low education levels. It's an equal opportunity issue. I don't know and you don't know how much of this was childhood sexual experimentation (which goes on everywhere, all the time in liberal democrat families no less than pious christian ones), and how much was coerced or forced. Most cases we reported that were investigated by DCFS were identified as non-coerced childhood sexual experimentation between siblings, much of it same sex activity, and that there were no "offenders" at all. These cases were "not founded" and no action was taken other than to encourage the parents to openly discuss it and intervene with any children who were participating.

If the Duggar case included coercion and threats to "victims" then it did. What I'm not hearing is that there's any evidence that this guy has offended as an adult.

Coerced or not, what I don't like is playing fucking politics with the issue of sibling incest. It's what's going on here and on lots of other "liberal" based forums. It's as low as it gets.The incidence is no less frequent in "liberal" families and I guarantee that any attempt by either side to take the higher political ground on this subject will come back and bite those playing politics with it squarely on the ass.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 06-05-2015 at 08:27 AM.