View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
Ah,

You work for the Union, but you do not pay dues to them.

Yet you promote the virtue and benefits of the Union.

Many years ago, when I was in Law enforcement, a group called VOICE was trying to remove the AFL-CIO from the east coast, and their headquarters were burned down and three bodies of the Voice leadership were found dead inside the building. I, and others investigated this suspicious fire and deaths of these men, and you will never guess who the main suspects were ?

Upon investigation of the AFL-CIO officials and their assistants, I learned from the officials that all of them carried union card, but none of them paid dues. When I asked them why they did not pay dues, I was told, "Because WE ARE THE UNION" and they laughed.

I learned after that, that no union officials paid dues ? And now I see that their lawyers also, do not pay dues ?

It is just funny that a business/ organization, that they promote to be so outstanding, are not paying for the benefits they receive from the Union ? But they certainly demand that you do !
How come I can't find any reference to this, Bill? What city did this happen in?