View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:41 PM

and we are afraid of change no matter how much change is needed. we are unwilling to make any kind of sacrifice for the general good. we want to continue to live the american dream, no matter what harm comes from it.

Not to get crossways, but if I'm going to sacrifice for the general good, I'd kind of like to make that decision myself. And I believe the law of the land gives me that right.

Now, when people with guns (Fed Gov) comes down and tells me that they're going to help themselves to however many of my assets they want, and are going to disperse them however they feel they should, I start to get a little hot.

Sir, that is theft, and I will use any and all means in my power to see that it does not happen. If you would like to contribute to the greater good, feel free, I will not stand in your way. But what's mine is mine, it's not yours to do with as you see fit. Once again, the letter of the law supports my arguement.

Do as you please, I for sure do. But try to stay out of my affairs, for I try to stay out of yours.

Chas