View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 04:33 PM
reflexionar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I was shocked last night when reading the news. Did a cop need to shoot a 93 year old women all because she had a gun on her property.

Do you know all the facts and the results of the investigation? If a person calls the police about a woman with a gun they are probably required to respond. Nobody knows yet what her response to the officer was. Just because a certain scenario plays out in your mind doesn't make it reality. You may be right, but shouldn't assume you are until the facts are known.

Does a father need to get arrested because he speaks out against a local school board.

He didn't get arrested for voicing his disapproval. He got arrested because he refused to quit speaking after his time was up and then turned into a disruptor.

Really does a 90 year old man need to go to federal prison, because the cartel prayed on him to do their dirty work.

Yes.

I didn't even look for this news it was all on the Google news page at the same time.

PS: it's not an anti cop thread. It shows how we cant live and breath in this country any more.
Of course, these are only my opinions.