View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
From a pamphlet handed out to us at a meeting yesterday, heralding something they are calling, "The New *___ Way";

"Over the last few years, our business has grown tremendously as other businesses have suffered from the weak global economy. We are all very fortunate to have remained employed through these tough times. In the interest of continuing and growing this success, we will be rolling out an exciting and innovative new way of doing things.

What do you say?

Dave

*Company name omitted to protect the innocent. (Me.)
Sounds like fuckery (nod to rob2.0) The next management demand is going to be wage cuts to save the bottom line. Sorry to hear that your employer has switched to the strychnine koolaid in it's mgmt. philosophy. Big egos at work there trying to convince the proles to work harder for less. HR seems to have hired a spin doctor. Greener pastures await, man. I would start searching if I were you. Just my take on it. When mgmt. uses the terms exciting and innovative you can bet it'll be neither.

Last edited by bobabode; 02-24-2012 at 04:36 PM.