View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I could give you a bigger list that includes 285 companies, but you'd just bitch about the source. Here it is, anyway.

https://www.atr.org/list

But so what? I strongly suspect this list will continue to grow.

And leave it to you to bitch about the fact that folks are actually benefiting from all this. Your 2% number is horsecrap for a host of reasons. For example, I'd think in reality that its amazing that 2% of the folks whose highlight of any given day is to participate in a phone survey actually admitted to benefiting from a change in the tax law. Besides, the new tax withholding tables haven't started impacting take - home pay yet.

Bottom line: this whole thing is only a month old. If anyone else (likely someone with a "D" after their name on a ballot) were in the White House, we'd not see any of these announcements because there would not have been a business - friendly change in the tax law. And if there were such a change, you'd be trumpeting announcements like these by businesses. But, since there's a Repub in the White House, you're going to bitch about it endlessly.

Enjoy your angst.
Grover 'Effin' Norquist? You follow that guy? Of course you do...