View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
IN GENERAL, I see no need to criticize everyone in the world who can be criticized. There are so many, after all. A claim that I can't criticize Bundy because I supposedly haven't criticized someone else is bullshit, a way of turning the conversation from Bundy to someone else. After all, even if the someone else is quite awful, it really has nothing to do with whether Bundy is good or bad.

But as it happens, I did comment on someone else, in this very thread. Called him a toad and stuff. http://www.politicalchat.org/showpos...&postcount=164
Well said. There is a enormous effort from the rightwing press to attempt a false equivalence argument in this to cover their asses for their fawning coverage of Bundy. Anyone in LA that reads the news has long understood that this NBA owner is nothing but a ultra rich racist slumlord. I'm happy that he's been caught out on his racism.