View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
It could actually be said that, under Obama, civil liberties have been further eroded. I'm not talking about the NSA, really. That stuff started before way 2008. I'm talking about the targeting of US citizens for assassination and the imprisonment of whistle blowers like Chelsea Manning and John Kiriaku.

John
I do not know about Manning...or Snowden. I look at it like this: both took oaths and passed securtiy clearances in order to get the access the nation entrusted to them. More importantly the tax payers (many of whom without health insurance and working in low paying jobs) were paying their salarys....and providing "free" health care for them (in Manning's case in particular...Snowden probably had his provided to him by the sub-contractor who was being paid off by tax payers) because of their military jobs.

So how did those two repay us?

How do you know that Manning has not been responsible for outings overseas in which pro-Americans have been hurt or killed?