View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Mince words as you wish. He sexually assaulted minors and you're defending him just like your boy James O'Keefe attempted to do and your Dear Leader did. As an unapologetic Trump and Moore defender, your morals are in the gutter.
Your seem to enjoy writing factually deficient posts like the one above, but as usual, I'm here to help you.

I'm not "defending" anyone, you don't seem to understand the difference between an allegation and reality. The allegations against Moore lack proof, and some of the allegations are factually deficient. The allegations against Franken are accompanied by photographic evidence, as well as his own lame - ass "apologies" and lack of denial.

I've not rushed to judgement on Moore, as you have. I've said - now for the third time at least - that the guy is creepy (not much of a defense, is it?). The allegations against Moore lack proof, and some of the allegations are factually deficient as well as 30 years old. Moore denies them, though some of his comments leave one wondering. I simply don't have enough evidence to race to a conclusion as you have.

Also, I'm not "mincing words", I'm simply quoting from your favorite paper. For you to suggest that I'm "mincing words" by posting quotes individuals who have far more expertise in this area than you and I combined is pathetic.