Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 08:02 AM

Wife and I have been in lock down for almost four weeks. Venturing out only to pick up supplies. Started doing the Kroger pickup thing. Order on line and then go get. Working out pretty well. The few other things needed, or meds printer paper and ink (wife is still her local union secretary after all) were bought and delivered via internet also.

Youngest son is able to work from home and finally after Ky's gov forced it, happened. The other son's job is considered by management as essential. He is an electrician where they make pallet wrapping equipment? Really! Is in home isolation due to a coworker in his section awaiting test results. With my two Grandsons and Daughter in law!
Personally know thinking right now, of at least seven sick from the virus at this time. They are doing OK at the moment. Last week a coworker of my wife's died from the C19 virus. Healthy 66 year old man. Just retired!

Coming to the realization due to the snail pace of reactions and implementation of a total nationwide lock down. This will be a long term situation going on for months. Until it is under managed control in every corner of the country for a month or more.

Made up my bandana masks yesterday and got out some rubber gloves for our added safety when leaving home.

Stay safe and healthy two words to live by everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: png 237244.png (145.1 KB, 23 views)