View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post
did you ever find job or a place to live? after all the whining & sadsacking ive heard from you i think you would do better to cease pointing your finger at others. i dont live with my parents of friends erin & I pay our bills. if we were in financial trouble we would work at any job we could find to pay our own way.

i actually have left your endless pointless & snarky comments alone because i felt bad for your situation.

you dont know a goddamn thing about me and your statement about how i may or may not be a responsible gun owner is by far the most childish thing you have ever posted.

as for your avatar. try putting that pic on your job app's
Ad hominem is the final refuge of a failed argument.

That said, even if 100% everything you've mentioned were true, it impacts not the obvious fear that wafts from your personage as your every statement reeks of it.

So, obviously, I know something about you and it doesn't speak of responsibility with tools requiring restraint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets
I always can tell when a person starts loosing a debate. The personal attacks start flying because their other arguments are worthless.
Precisely.

Stereocuuple is being soundly beaten via argument and is flailing without restraint using any tool available to salvage his own overreach. It's very Zimmerman of him and directly outlines why society is less safe with him bearing a firearm.