View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You said Comey testified that Flynn didn't lie based upon three sources that reflect the very same bogus Nunes' report? Read the charging documents and Flynn's plea above if you want sworn court testimony and documents and not bogus BS from the Midnight Rider Nunes. Basing your opinions on Nunes' honesty and integrity are a fool's errand.
You're clearly dodging, and you don't need to bring Nunes into this to support your dodge. The question is whether or not the FBI, including Comey, thought Flynn was lying. I've provided Comey's words from the House Intel report - words that have not been disputed anywhere, incidentally - that both Comey AND McCabe stated that they didn't think Flynn lied, based on the the info provided by the two FBI agents who interviewed him. I also provided the CNN story from back in February where they reported the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn didn't think he lied.

I ask you again, in light of this info, do YOU still think Flynn lied in his interview with the FBI?