View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You're clearly dodging, and you don't need to bring Nunes into this to support your dodge. The question is whether or not the FBI, including Comey, thought Flynn was lying. I've provided Comey's words from the House Intel report - words that have not been disputed anywhere, incidentally - that both Comey AND McCabe stated that they didn't think Flynn lied, based on the the info provided by the two FBI agents who interviewed him. I also provided the CNN story from back in February where they reported the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn didn't think he lied.

I ask you again, in light of this info, do YOU still think Flynn lied in his interview with the FBI?
Of course the FBI thought he was lying. Read the charging documents and Flynn's signed plea deal (also signed by Flynn's two attornies). These formal court documents provide a laundry list of lies and material omissions of fact. He agreed fully to the government's characterization of his lies and pleaded guilty for it.

This whole brouhaha is yet another shameful effort by House wingnuts to undermine Mueller's inquiry by creating doubt in the minds of the Dotard's faithful. It seems to have worked on you. Sad.

Last edited by finnbow; 05-08-2018 at 12:09 PM.