View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAE2922 View Post
noonereal,

We are talking about American politicians here, nothing about the Australian media mogul Murdoch. These are two different worlds of comparison. A stellar humongous difference, if I say so.

Are you sure that you are not joking in your two above posts?
Let me see.

Sandy asked a rhetorical question which I replied to in order to share my opinion on the subject. Why you consider a reference to Murdoch "A stellar humongous difference" I don't follow.
Your reply showed you have no issue speaking to this subject.

No, I am not joking with my two replies. why would you think so?
Sorry if I am wrong but to me it seems your reply is more about outrage that I disagree with what you believe rather than the subjects I replied to.

The media in 2009 is both left and right. PLENTY of both to go around. I don't know how it is possible to discuss media without including the single largest manipulator of the news. The suggestion that one side is favored I believe to be invalid and sited Murdoch's media as a rebuttal to that "victimized" belief.

As to Kennedy, you imply that it's ridiculous for anyone to admire him and his work in the Senate for forty years. I would suggest that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts disagrees with you as do I.