View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. Some even had their old past middle aged kids to video them just incase nobody believed Trump had women support in those hard to believe areas. Thanks tv news, thanks for lying to people trying to dictate how they think... you did nothing but pissed off the people by lying, and Clinton drove the final nail by calling his supporters deplorable. You don't call hard working women deplorables..
I fully recognize that many Trump voters were just ordinarily good people behaving like ordinary people do, when they FEEL THEIR CULTURE AND RACE ARE UNDER THREAT. 61% of the public has a negative view of Trump, last poll I saw, so a lot of people voted for someone they don't like. What makes people do that? Fear, anger, resentment, stuff like that, that's what.

I don't call hard working people deplorables. I call deplorables deplorables. Whether they work hard or not has nothing to do with it. All Trump supporters are not deplorable, neither Hillary nor I say that. But some are.

My feeling is there's a fair number out there like the white guy in the video. Is he deplorable, or not? Please answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyrpFtluunM

Last edited by donquixote99; 11-09-2016 at 10:59 AM.