View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
D, we don't have a single thing newer than 11 years old, but kept getting calls from people all over the country trying to get us to take out a warrenty policy on our cars and trucks. I finally got so fed up with daily calls from different states and started cussing them. I told them I didn't own a car, and you know what? The asshole replied, '' why sure you do, you have a 1975 chevy, you have a 1979 chevy, you have a 1994 chevy, you have a 2000 mercury,... the state of TN sold us this info ''. Talk about mad. I went to the courthouse and thought I'd go to jail before I finished saying my piece. Oh sir,.. it wasnt anything we did, we have no control over the state.. you barkin' up the wrong tree. Yeah, I know, but just incase you are taking tally's to send in to the state.. you can add me to the list of agravated people.

Honestly, what IS private anymore?
Not in a state that sucks up to the corporate Gods, no*. Your privacy and your labor are up for sale. And you have NO say in the price, nor will you reap any of the rewards.

(*And, that would be nearly all of them, these days.)

Dave