View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Well because the question of the thread was.
Why Aren't We Having a Middle Class Revolt?
It's brought up because of the quality of life of all, let alone the middle class is suffering. Which I agree with.
When a country is going down the tubes and you can't eat thats when.

But History tells us why! and where not the only society in time that has gone through this.

It's all about the money supply and who controls it. When privet banks do it we are slaves to them. The currency is loaned with interest to the government /us, only debt is incurred and not wealth.

When the government issue currency with out interest and controls the supply, the country prospers. and generates wealth.

If we do what the bankers want us to do were not bothering them looting the country. They want a divided society fighting over politics and paying them no attention. We are doing just that it's the rich,it's the poor,it's the dems, it's the tee baggers lol

If you like history you will like the vids. Money masters is quite long but goes through the whole history of monetary systems from the beginning. It's kind of funny listening to issues 200 years ago that we are dealing with today. This game has been played many times in history. But has also been stopped many times by many countries and then the leaches come back to start over.

How does that relate to the middle class worker, the poor, the rich, the government and yes corporations? If you and your country are not smothered in debt we are able to keep more of our earned money. Goods and services are cheaper and your saved wealth does not evaporate with inflation. There would be a lot less starving people in this world with one little step. And we can do it without any changes to the law. The government issues there own currency spending it into circulation paying off the national debt.
This I followed and understood. Thank you for the lucid response. I am not sure I agree with all of it, but I am definitely going to spend some time on it. I have another video, "Money as Debt". It also touches on the points you have made.
I think, and I'd bet I am right, the banks and the top 1% money makers/corporations/CEO's/Charimans of the Boards, are one and the same folks.