Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2019, 08:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
about ISIS idiots : Look at them in their Raybans, knock off Lionel Messi shirts, driving around in Western vehicles with their Russian guns. Frolicking in water they are allowed by Turkey. Using their infadel phones to take pictures and post them on their American social networking sites and using Western media to spread their message. But they don't need the west do they? Can't stand them apparently. Hypocrites.

look at the shame of my country on this report :

i guarantee to you that we are hating those motherfuckers .. we see every long beard guy as a terrorist , people here became avoiding getting close to them ..even in the administrative offices of the authorities (banks , posts , manicupalities..etc) , while we wait for our roles by order .. everyone puts an eye on them .
well i get it so much opposite & mysterious ( a dimocratic country + classified in 2015 as the biggest source of the evil ISIS around 3000 or 4000 TN ISIS soldier )
then here is the thing ,in 2014 Hundreds of Tunisian fighters in Syria have begun to return to Tunisia, which is counting on their involvement in "terrorist" acts inside the country. Their return raises concerns, especially as they bring back extreme combat experience.
the gouvernement refused them and made the law to arrest any suspect.
some hidden webs inside the country could let them pass , those guys are on our social network and they ask for recruiting more .
the terrible words they say about beheading COPS & MILITANTS whom are serving or even who served .
they worship the Islamic State so much as they are gods .
the best ally to eliminate these mosquetos is the united states as we are both having a democratic system & proud to say that's common & surely if the united states puts an eye on the benefit of it's intelligence systems to fight terror & avoid it .
your nation can benefit from my nation in such fields like Scientists ,a larger trade(we manufacture airplanes & cars not in large industries from Tunisian minds & hands "Tunisian Engineering" , i mean a Made in Tunisia vehicles) , ressources as you used trading from my country ( Wheat & olive oil ) .

Tags
military