Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2013, 09:09 AM

Lot's of Answers ,No Solutions

Ok this is my first thread on PC.PLease excuse my limited uese of proper gramme and basic witting skills,I will do my best.
ok welli have a problem with the way we as people or human beings have become so stupid. I mean look at all the things going on around us and alkl we seem to care about is how we look and what we are in our status of life.

our government is none existent in taking care of what they should be.and more concerned about proving their point.and this is true on both sides.the structure of the United States can crumble at any moment.moral values are slowly dissolving.our spiritual leaders are more concerned about getting wealth and power than guiding the people into a better life.what i have said so far is just generalizing.but you know what i am meaning.

i am not the most eloquent speaker sometimes and most of what i say is often misunderstood it is problem i have so listen to what i say and try to understand it before you judge me.i claim no affiliation to any political party because i feel, what is the use .neither we cares about its constituents.it is all just spin and popularizing to look good in the public.

our social network has become a mess of tweeting and face booking we put ourselves out in the world probably more than we should.we are being marketed by whatever powers want us to manipulate us into being what society has come to dictate.our lifestyles are dictated whether we like it or not.and we are getting to the point were we really have no control over it.

yes politics and religion do need to be mixed ,because they both have a important role in our existence.there are a lot of people like me that are just sitting waiting for the sh_ _ to hit the fan and it probably will,when who knows.i want to start this thread so that others can post their observations,i will add more things i see and yes some of my views may change due to someone pointing something out i did not know or just by waking up and having a different outlook.

yes i will be the first to admit i am ignorant of a lot of things and not really well read in the worlds climate,for one i think the news media in general is a joke and mostly staged for manipulation purposes.so i kinda go around relying on my intuition and knowledge of what i have learned so far.

i will stop here for now and give some others to state their take on what i have said.but i will have more to add later as the feeling hit's me.