Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Everyone knows Uncle Thomas is far dirtier, yet the Reich has circled the wagons to protect him, and he refuses to recuse on cases where he’s clearly been compromised. Yet not a word from you about any of his many sins. Doesn’t that make you, as always, a flaming hypocrite?
So, your racial slur and our whataboutism notwithstanding, what kind of moron are you? The absolutely clueless kind? Or the kind that just doesn't care how stupid they are?

Not a word from you in this thread that's critical of Menendez - you chose to play comparative morality by introducing Clarence Thomas into this thread, which could be interpreted as some kind of weird-ass defense of Menendez - yet you want to call me out for not criticizing someone who has nothing to do with this discussion?

I'm not sure if that makes you a hypocrite, a completely non-self-aware dumbass, a useful idiot, or all of the above. Any way you slice it, it's fun to watch.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
whell wins Ike's Flaccid, Limp, and Impotent post of the month for September.

If Menendez were a Repub...would we have seen an OP from whell about it?

Fuck no...

Go ahead and deny it. Tell us about all the Repugnants who you have ratted out for their criminal behavior. Here's a short list...

Bannon
Stone
Weisselberg
Navarro
Cohen
Flynn
Manafort
Gates
Broidy and...
6,000 insurrectionists

Which of these have you felt the need to alert us to, eh Mikey? Not a fucking one of them.

And what about these Congress Criminals who have been indicted and/or convicted?

Santos
Fortenberry
Collins
Hunter
Grimm
Stevens
Renzi

None of them either Mikey? Maybe you forgot.
You want to play the comparative morality game too? You're hilarious.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:27 PM

When thinking about it, Biden been in office pretty close to 3/4 of his term. How many of his administration or fellow Democrats have been indited or convicted? Compared to the former guy by this time in his term...........

No comparisons I afraid GOP!
Old 09-23-2023, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
So, your racial slur and our whataboutism notwithstanding, what kind of moron are you? The absolutely clueless kind? Or the kind that just doesn't care how stupid they are?

Not a word from you in this thread that's critical of Menendez - you chose to play comparative morality by introducing Clarence Thomas into this thread, which could be interpreted as some kind of weird-ass defense of Menendez - yet you want to call me out for not criticizing someone who has nothing to do with this discussion?

I'm not sure if that makes you a hypocrite, a completely non-self-aware dumbass, a useful idiot, or all of the above. Any way you slice it, it's fun to watch.
No one here is defending Menendez, idiot, unlike your constant defenses of your Dear Leader.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
If Menendez were a Repub...would we have seen an OP from whell about it?

Fuck no...
I keep waiting for him to mention something about Ken Paxton. Should I stop holding my breath? But then, crooked Repubs. So many of them, so little time.

Last edited by RickeyM; 09-23-2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

Well, Menendez has been indicted and no one is rising in support of him or making excuses. But Thomas who seems to be even a bigger crook is hiding behind his 'job for life' security. Furthermore, he is married to an insurrectionist while refusing to recuse himself with all things related to future Inmate No. P01135809.

See your hypocrisy here?
Old 09-23-2023, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Well, Menendez has been indicted and no one is rising in support of him or making excuses. But Thomas who seems to be even a bigger crook is hiding behind his 'job for life' security. Furthermore, he is married to an insurrectionist while refusing to recuse himself with all things related to future Inmate No. P01135809.

See your hypocrisy here?
Wasting time if someone by now does not see the obvious, oblivious seems to fit.
Arguing debating pointing out facts matter little when dealing with a closed mind, a drunk or a three year old. Argue with a three year old about bedtime sometime. Probably will get further with a three year old.
Old 09-23-2023, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Wasting time if someone by now does not see the obvious, oblivious seems to fit.
Arguing debating pointing out facts matter little when dealing with a closed mind, a drunk or a three year old. Argue with a three year old about bedtime sometime. Probably will get further with a three year old.
I feel compelled to refute when it is so obvious or it is a deliberate disinformation/throwing shit campaign.

Biden is a crook? Take a look at Trump with 91 indictments and the GOP leader.
Hunter Biden made millions influence peddling? Look at Kushner with his $#Billion payout and this is much more serious since he worked in the $45 administration.

Menendez? Dump him, convict him, lock him up if guilty.
If one looks at past history, crooks run 2 to 1 in the GOP.
Old 09-23-2023, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I feel compelled to refute when it is so obvious or it is a deliberate disinformation/throwing shit campaign.

Biden is a crook? Take a look at Trump with 91 indictments and the GOP leader.
Hunter Biden made millions influence peddling? Look at Kushner with his $#Billion payout and this is much more serious since he worked in the $45 administration.

Menendez? Dump him, convict him, lock him up if guilty.
If one looks at past history, crooks run 2 to 1 in the GOP.
Attempting to state this, the cult driving the scared little GOP faithful. Will never no matter how much one argues the, points to facts. Change their views. Only make matters worse due to hardening the hate. People don't like being shown to be a fool. Over and over again. This is happening now thus the outrageous theories accusations and outright lies coming from the cult.

We should engage with a less confrontational more friendly path. We need to stay a country after all. I know it will be hard when one side wants to dictate, control completely unable to compromise.
Old 09-23-2023, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Attempting to state this, the cult driving the scared little GOP faithful. Will never no matter how much one argues the, points to facts. Change their views. Only make matters worse due to hardening the hate. People don't like being shown to be a fool. Over and over again. This is happening now thus the outrageous theories accusations and outright lies coming from the cult.

We should engage with a less confrontational more friendly path. We need to stay a country after all. I know it will be hard when one side wants to dictate, control completely unable to compromise.
Less than ten flame throwers in the House who hate McCarthy, Biden and the Dems now want to crash our economy. Worse, trump is goading them to do so. Dialog does not work with extremists, just ask McCarthy.