Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
In 1994 a half dozen assholes stood by and watched Donald Trump and his pal Jeffrey Epstein rape a 13 year old girl in a back bedroom at a Manhattan party. Help me out with this, scumbag.

And you can forget about the woman dropping the case...she dropped the case when the death threats started pouring in.
Another load of lefty clap-trap. Let me help you with your facts, which are as screwed up as Finn's. This case has surfaced more than once, and has been withdrawn or thrown out more than once:

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name "Katie Johnson." That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a "sex slave" and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus."

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

As far as Jeffrey Epstein, I'd think that Bill Clinton would better first hand info about his activities.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I'm not "defending" anyone, ..."
You seem to be imitating Fox's Tucker Carlson with your "I'm not defending ..." every time you are reflexively defending Trump, Moore and some other idiot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ective-agenda/