Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Abby Normal

<<<<<<<<<<<The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taken from: http://www.fuckthesouth.com/
Old 07-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Wow is all I can say about anything on that site !
Old 07-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Abby Normal

Rhetoric from either side is ugly.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 PM

Ah, but the Truth hurts nonetheless...I pay a great deal of taxes, and most of it leaves my State never to return.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
<<<<<<<<<<<The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taken from: http://www.fuckthesouth.com/
Lotta hate in this world.

Chas
Old 07-10-2009, 02:03 PM

If'n y'all Damyankees don't want us no more, we'd be HAPPY to oblige......Who set up all the cockamamie bullchip social programs that haven't done a damn thing except waste gobs & gobs of money, & threaten to bankrupt the country now ? Wasn't us. We got 'em shoved down our throats by the mighty imperial federal government. And THAT'S what the War of Yankee Aggression was really about-the right of states to tell Uncle Sugar to go piss off if he tried something that a state or a region didn't like. We were RIGHT-Once Obi-wan-Yo-Mama's dubious "Cap'n Crunch " legislation goes thru, you'll have to get some needledix's OK from Washington to be able to sell yr house, lest it not be "Environmentally friendly"...
Old 07-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Lotta hate in this world.

Chas
I agree. The funny thing is that it is unusual to read this stuff coming from the left. The left is generally the "tolerant" party.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Who set up all the cockamamie bullchip social programs "...
Which are the cockamamie one's?

I have to dispute the fact that they "haven't done a damn thing except waste gobs & gobs of money."
Old 07-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Always thought the War of Northern Aggression was started over the North placing tariffs on exported cotton and imported trade goods from England. This gave the industries of the North an advantage at the expense of the South.

Funny how people get pissed off when you use the power of the government to steal from them.

Guess some things never change.

Chas
Old 07-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I agree. The funny thing is that it is unusual to read this stuff coming from the left. The left is generally the "tolerant" party.
Well, the left likes to portray themselves as the tolerant party. And the intelligent party.

Shit, they even tried to pass off J. F. Kerry as an intellectual with a "chest full of metals".

I guess that in his favor, he did have more Purple Hearts than that stupid old has been, John McCain.

Chas