Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
What?

Are you referring to the very real and horrific tragedy perpetrated by Nazi Germany, or the one occurring solely between your (And Becks) ears?

Dave
I think you're missing the point there. There ARE Holocoust deniers out there. I know they are wrong (my Dad was in the RAF) but the longer the gap between then and now the more deniers we'll get. There are people who 'admit' that yes, the Jews were persecuted, but not as badly as they say they were. Going back to my Dad, although he was in the RAF he was with ground forces when they went into Germany just after the war. He saw the camps, or what remained of them. But my Dad's dead now and his memories died with him. Now, weak minded people (or worse, those with their own agenda) can believe that film reports were rigged by "The Zionist Conspiracy" and all that shit.

It's the same damn thing starting again. A lot of countries heading into recession and a lot of people looking for someone else to blame. The Jews, the gypsies, the queers and the towelheads, it's all 'their' fault...... 'We' are blameless, 'we' are just the victims.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossbacked View Post

"Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the (Jews) people who would punish them for their corruption. The last punishment was carried out by Hitler. By means of all the things he did to them - even though they exaggerated this issue - he managed to put them in their place. This was divine punishment for them. Allah willing, the next time will be at the hand of the believers." http://sheikyermami.com/2009/02/02/s...o-punish-them/
Quick, someone be foolish enough to compare this to the Christian right!

Oh, darn, too late.

Ike knew it would be denied. He had all kinds of folks flown in, for witnesses.

Pete
Old 02-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combwork View Post
I think you're missing the point there. There ARE Holocoust deniers out there. I know they are wrong (my Dad was in the RAF) but the longer the gap between then and now the more deniers we'll get. There are people who 'admit' that yes, the Jews were persecuted, but not as badly as they say they were. Going back to my Dad, although he was in the RAF he was with ground forces when they went into Germany just after the war. He saw the camps, or what remained of them. But my Dad's dead now and his memories died with him. Now, weak minded people (or worse, those with their own agenda) can believe that film reports were rigged by "The Zionist Conspiracy" and all that shit.

It's the same damn thing starting again. A lot of countries heading into recession and a lot of people looking for someone else to blame. The Jews, the gypsies, the queers and the towelheads, it's all 'their' fault...... 'We' are blameless, 'we' are just the victims.
I think you're missing the point, Combwork. We have Glenn Beck inspired loons here in the States that think "Obama" is preparing to perpetrate another holocaust against Conservatives. Especially the Caucasian Judeo-Christian type. And I suspect that our friend may be one of them.

The bolded part of the above quote speaks volumes about who these nuts typically are. If you're not sure to whom I refer, my fellow Americans most likely will.

Just to give you one example; I work with a man who, on the week of the presidential election, barricaded himself and his family, heavily armed, in their home. Why? "Because", he said, "if Obama wins the niggers are gonna go crazy, and they're not getting at MY kids!"

Yeah. That's right. We have an abundance of those here. It's true.

And, of course, NOTHING HAPPENED. But, my coworker is still buying ammunition and talking about buying a cabin in the mountains.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-07-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Just to give you one example; I work with a man who, on the week of the presidential election, barricaded himself and his family, heavily armed, in their home. Why? "Because", he said, "if Obama wins the niggers are gonna go crazy, and they're not getting at MY kids!"

And, of course, NOTHING HAPPENED. But, my coworker is still buying ammunition and talking about buying a cabin in the mountains.

Dave
That is genuinely unbelievable. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting for one moment it's not true, just unbelievable. It's his kids I feel sorry for; God help them if one falls in love with someone Papa disproves of.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:18 PM

The have chapters, sometimes multiples in nearly every state and Yusuf Qaradawi is their leader, here, in the US.

The sponsor community organizers, here, on the ground in the US.

http://muslimamericansociety.org/mai...local-chapters
Old 02-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Area Man

See?

Dave
Old 02-16-2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I think you're missing the point, Combwork. We have Glenn Beck inspired loons here in the States that think "Obama" is preparing to perpetrate another holocaust against Conservatives. Especially the Caucasian Judeo-Christian type. And I suspect that our friend may be one of them.

The bolded part of the above quote speaks volumes about who these nuts typically are. If you're not sure to whom I refer, my fellow Americans most likely will.

Dave
You might want to actually watch Glenn Beck. He has an interesting take on what's going on in the world. If he's wrong you can have a good laugh and say, "I told you so." If he's right (as he has been for a quite a while), if you're not both a Muslim male and independently wealthy, there might be some tough sledding ahead in every country on the planet.

And by the way, how's that gas price per gallon treating you today?

Last edited by mossbacked; 02-16-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
You might want to actually watch Glenn Beck. He has an interesting take on what's going on in the world. If he's wrong you can have a good laugh and say, "I told you so." If he's right (as he has been for a quite a while), if you're not both a Muslim male and independently wealthy, there might be some tough sledding ahead in every country on the planet.

And by the way, how's that gas price per gallon treating you today?
That's probably the single most stupid thing I've read in years.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
That's probably the single most stupid thing I've read in years.

So are you a Muslim male, independently wealthy, or both?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
So are you a Muslim male, independently wealthy, or both?
Neither, and my sledding is just fine.