Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
The frozen brain fart from the north is oscillating violently.

I don't give a shit in Todd Palin's hat where the shootings take place. What are you...another Charlie Heston? It's all about the high percentage of minorities. Who gives a flying fuck through a rolling donut if a bunch of black motherfuckers are blowing each other fulla holes and if an occasional 8 year old schoolgirl get's caught in the crossfire. She woulda just turned out to be another crack whore anyways, eh?

PS - the $6,000 number was crap and still is crap.
Right back to personal attacks and accusations of racism, I see.
Pointing to homicide rates generated overwhelmingly by illegal activity (drug dealing gangs), is not a strong case for limiting self defense options for the law abiding.

As for the $6000 thing, I provided a legitimate source for the figure. If it's bullshit, where's your source and what's the correct number?
Old 08-08-2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I just found out that since I have moved to Alabama my Florida CWP is not valid here.

I also found out that Alabama is an open carry state.

So instead of slipping my little snub nosed .38 into my pocket, I will have to buy a holster and just strap my big assed .357 Magnum to my hip.
Thot Bama had reciprocal agreements with other cmp states for travelers. As a resident you probably have to get one from the local sheriff office.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Is it me?

Or are these gun nuts getting more and more batshit crazy every day?

This is really embarrassing.

http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Except firearms do not provide the most effective means for defense. The most effective means of defense is intelligence. Not waltzing into dangerous places and situations like a maroon, knowing how to discuss and talk your way out of situations non violently.

The gun lobby would have you believe a bad guy is waiting behind every tree. I'm of the mind if you're so skeered to leave the house you are sick and should stay home.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Pointing to homicide rates generated overwhelmingly by illegal activity (drug dealing gangs), is not a strong case for limiting self defense options for the law abiding.
Well spoken!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Except firearms do not provide the most effective means for defense. The most effective means of defense is intelligence. Not waltzing into dangerous places and situations like a maroon, knowing how to discuss and talk your way out of situations non violently.

The gun lobby would have you believe a bad guy is waiting behind every tree. I'm of the mind if you're so skeered to leave the house you are sick and should stay home.
With respect, household defense against home invasion and such should be THE cornerstone of the modern 2nd Amdmt, as it seems in reality we have more to fear from our fellows than any imagined threat from elsewhere.
Out-of-control/biased local law enforcement is quite another issue and the experience of history shows that firearm defense is not advisable here, local elections do have consequences when following the flock instead of following ethical standards.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pio1980; 08-08-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Right back to personal attacks and accusations of racism, I see.

As for the $6000 thing, I provided a legitimate source for the figure. If it's bullshit, where's your source and what's the correct number?
Right back to whining. You brought up inner-city shitholes, not me. Lessee now...who does wasillaguy figure lives in them inner-city shitholes...fucking Lithuanians? People of color live in them inner-city shitholes. So if race has entered into the discussion you dragged it in. The fact remains that for every successful defense utilizing a handgun there are over 40 wrongful gun deaths in this country. If you don't give a shit, you don't. And you obviously don't.

I don't have a correct number. There is no correct number. Nobody knows the number. Various governments and social groups and vote whoring politicians with an agenda spew numbers on what it costs to pay a coyote to drag one's ass from Guatemala to Brownsville. And those numbers range from under a grand to over 10 grand. Your 6 grand is no less made up than any of the other numbers.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Right back to whining. You brought up inner-city shitholes, not me. Lessee now...who does wasillaguy figure lives in them inner-city shitholes...fucking Lithuanians? People of color live in them inner-city shitholes. So if race has entered into the discussion you dragged it in. The fact remains that for every successful defense utilizing a handgun there are over 40 wrongful gun deaths in this country. If you don't give a shit, you don't. And you obviously don't.

I don't have a correct number. There is no correct number. Nobody knows the number. Various governments and social groups and vote whoring politicians with an agenda spew numbers on what it costs to pay a coyote to drag one's ass from Guatemala to Brownsville. And those numbers range from under a grand to over 10 grand. Your 6 grand is no less made up than any of the other numbers.
The color of the residents is no more relevant than the choice of weapon used to commit the crimes. Inner cities are a chronic den of illegal activity, abuse, and murder. Governments have consistently failed miserably in their duty to protect the innocent from the lawless and provide a safe environment. It is therefore completely reasonable for the populace to use tools available to defend themselves.

Re subject #2-
You were, previous to my providing a source, belligerantly denouncing $6000 as an outrageous, inflated number. Now, you say any number is wrong.
Seems like pedaling back to me.
Would you care for another try at justifying your position, or are you good with remaining silent and hoping nobody notices just how weak and childish your unsubstantiated rants are?
Old 08-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Seems like pedaling back to me.
Would you care for another try at justifying your position, or are you good with remaining silent and hoping nobody notices just how weak and childish your unsubstantiated rants are?
Who lives in the shitholes? White people? Go retrieve your balls from your other pants and take some responsibility for the shit you're spewing.

I don't give a shit what it seems like to you. I don't need another try, nor do I give a shit for your critique of what I post here. Don't like it? Ignore it if it's so upsetting for you.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-09-2014 at 09:31 PM.