Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
No, butt-wipe. A number of the no go zones in Germany are controlled by Lebanese gangs...
Per your link in the OP, Merkel and her Interior Minister were unable to identify a single no-go zone in the entire country.

I go to Germany typically every other year since moving back from there ~30 years ago (including just last September) and there is not a single area of any German city I would fear walking through late at night. OTOH, there are multiple such areas in most American cities in which you're taking your life in your hands if you do.

That said, I don't like Germany as much with the Euro, lots of Mideast migrants, and the inevitable consequences of globalization as I did before those changes. However, it is still far, far safer than the United States in every measurable way and enjoys a quality of life and lifestyle that is far superior to the USA in most key areas. Further, I find it reprehensible for American conservatives, erstwhile cheerleaders for the Iraq War (the proximate cause of the European refugee crisis), criticizing the consequences of the refugee crisis they helped create.

As for the Lebanese gangs coming as the result of Merkel's open border policies, you're wrong on all possible counts. "Open borders" resulted from the EU's Schengen Agreement in the mid 1990's and Merkel didn't become Bundeskanzler until 2005. Also, the Lebanese gang members in Berlin "arrived at the end of the 1970s and the 1980s, as refugees from the Lebanese civil war," while Merkel was still a chemist in East Germany and long before "open borders."

I think you learned all you know about Germany from Hogan's Heroes.

Last edited by finnbow; 03-02-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Per your link in the OP, Merkel and her Interior Minister were unable to identify a single no-go zone in the entire country.
Nor would she, schill. She's been in denial on this for years. Do you think her recent "revelation" would now include specific details, which would make her look even more idiotic?
Old 03-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Nor would she, schill. She's been in denial on this for years. Do you think her recent "revelation" would now include specific details, which would make her look even more idiotic?
I've already beaten you like a red-headed stepchild. Back for more?

BTW, it would only make her look more idiotic because no-go zones don't exist there.

Last edited by finnbow; 03-02-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Admin

The whole country has become a f***ing no-go zone. Where, oh where is an Amerikanisches Stück Scheiße going to find a bier in Das Vaterland...

"A drunken American tourist has been beaten up in the German city of Dresden after he repeatedly raised his arm to give the Nazi salute, police said.
The 41-year-old man, who was lightly injured in the attack, was being investigated for violating the law against the use of symbols from banned organisations, Dresden police said in a statement."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ute-in-germany

Last edited by bobabode; 03-02-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Speak 'Merican, there's no 'c' in shill.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Merkel finally admits no go zones exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow
Per your link in the OP, Merkel and her Interior Minister were unable to identify a single no-go zone in the entire country., Merkel and her Interior Minister were unable to identify a single no-go zone in the entire country.
Quote:
Nor would she, schill (sic). She's been in denial on this for years. Do you think her recent "revelation" would now include specific details, which would make her look even more idiotic?
So you just have admitted that your thread is entirely bogus, then. What a moron!
Old 03-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Area Man

The no-go zones are where they put their right wing halfwits. They can sit on porch swings and strum their banjos with ear to ear toothless grins.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
So you just have admitted that your thread is entirely bogus, then. What a moron!
How so, moron? What I just said, since you appear to be comprehension - challenged, is that she let the cat part way out of the bag, showing that she's known about this scenario for a long time. She's likely not going to take the cat all the way out of the bag, since that would make her look even more idiotic that she does now.

If you still don't get it, let me know. I'll draw you a picture with crayons which might help clarify for someone like you.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:48 AM

Can always rely on Whell for a hearty morning laugh.

You should go work for Devin Nunes, helping him search for “truth”, lol. You’re a joke.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I've already beaten you like a red-headed stepchild. Back for more?

BTW, it would only make her look more idiotic because no-go zones don't exist there.
The only thing you beat like a red-headed stepchild is your middle leg.

Not only do you have an over-inflated sense of self and your impact on others, but you apparently can't understand plain language. Unless what you're saying is that you disagree with Merkel, and first hand accounts of police, that no-go areas do exist. Whatever the reason for her remarks, it was a moment of damning candor.