Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Weather Underground preferred government folks, they thought them to be very deserving.
The Weather Underground never targeted people only government buildings, Banks and, several corporate headquarters. No people were killed in the bombings. Three Weathermen were killed in a bomb blast caused by a bomb detonating early in their Greenwich Village apartment. Dustin Hoffman was their next door neighbor.

They tried to tie the 1970 San Francisco police station bombing, which killed one officer, too the WUO specifically Ayers and his wife. No Charges were filed, no arrests were made and it is still an open case today.

The WUO was capable of killing people. When several Weathermen held up a Brinks armoured car they killed one Brinks guard and two police officers that stopped their getaway vehicle. The guard that was wounded tragically died in the 9/11 attack making a delivery and pick up at the WTC. He was 68. Hows that for bad luck.

The Boston bombing was completely different than anything that happened back in the 60's and 70''s. The bombs detonated in Boston were designed to do maximum damage to the people in the crowd. The video and still pictures are heart wrenching to look at.

t would not surprise me at all if this turns out to be the work of the anti-tax, anti-UN, US government hating militias now called 'patriot groups' that have sprung up since Obama took office. It was Patriots day in Boston the day of the bombing. I could see one of these groups bombing the Boston Marathon to take out as many Liberals as they could since they consider the Marathon to be a hot bed gathering for Liberals and foreigners. They also think the dreaded government has co-opted the meaning of what it is to be a patriot. These are their words not mine. I thought being a patriot was to be a fat redneck dressed in camo carrying an AR-15 in one hand and a Pabst Blue Ribbon in he other bitching about Obummer.

The wounded Saudi national is no longer a suspect.