Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Admin

Thumbs down 2002 Winter Olympic's white knight...

Guess who is touting his massive sucking at the Federal teat? If you guessed Romney, you may have been paying attention. Mittie went to Salt Lake like he was Brigham Young leading his people out of the wilderness to the promised land to save the winter Olympics. Somehow the city fathers had turned it into a cluster***k of epic proportions and they were close to bankruptcy. Nice fairytale or just campaign rhetoric? Romney loves to brag that he brought home the bacon to the tune of $1,300,000,000.00 from the federal coffers. Yep $1.3 billion. So much for his great & wonderful enterpreneurial spirit and hatred for welfare and foodstamps. This was the ultimate in governmental welfare!

Former Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson said tonite,"I hate to say it but my former friend Mitt Romney has turned into a flim flam man!" Rocky should know who Romney really is, he worked with him during that time.

Lest I forget, Sarah Palin's running mate pilloried this money grab on the floor of the Senate at the time and vowed a filibuster should it ever come up again. Someone needs to tell McCain that that horse had already left the barn by the time he tumbled. I used to think McCain had some integrity but no more. Just another tool who hasn't seen a porcine barrel of pigknuckles and tripe that he didn't love...