Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Quite different, actually, so yours is a false analogy.

The difference here, if course, is that Obama, Clinton and Rice lied about Benghazi for weeks afterward, so they own that one.

The "lying" about Trump's taxes or the campaign's "affiliation with the Russians" isn't coming from the White House. The folks keeping those story alive is the left and their friends in the media. They own those stories as well.
Really? Then why weren't they prosecuted?
The entire Benghazi hearings was a GOP charade orchestrated by Issa.

And as far a lying goes....wonder you even brought up that word.

BTW, don't you think it's suspicious that just one two page tax return was leaked?
Old 03-15-2017, 11:55 AM

LOL!

A culture of paranoia is consuming the Trump administration, with staffers increasingly preoccupied with perceived enemies — inside their own government.

In interviews, nearly a dozen White House aides and federal agency staffers described a litany of suspicions: that rival factions in the administration are trying to embarrass them, that civil servants opposed to President Donald Trump are trying to undermine him, and even that a “deep state” of career military and intelligence officials is out to destroy them.

Aides are going to great lengths to protect themselves. They’re turning off work-issued smartphones and putting them in drawers when they arrive home from work out of fear that they could be used to eavesdrop. They’re staying mum in meetings out of concern that their comments could be leaked to the press by foes.

Many are using encrypted apps that automatically delete messages once they’ve been read, or are leaving their personal cellphones at home in case their bosses initiate phone checks of the sort that press secretary Sean Spicer deployed last month to try to identify leakers on his team.

It’s an environment of fear that has hamstrung the routine functioning of the executive branch. Senior advisers are spending much of their time trying to protect turf, key positions have remained vacant due to a reluctance to hire people deemed insufficiently loyal, and Trump’s ambitious agenda has been eclipsed by headlines surrounding his unproven claim that former President Barack Obama tapped his phone lines at Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.

One senior administration aide, who like most others interviewed for this story spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the degree of suspicion had created a toxicity that is unsustainable.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...aranoia-236069
Old 03-15-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Really?
Really. Or do you saying that you fervently believe that the deaths of the State Dept employees were the result of a YouTube video?
Old 03-15-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Really. Or do you saying that you fervently believe that the deaths of the State Dept employees were the result of a YouTube video?
So are you claiming that Hillary caused the deaths of these State Department employees?
Old 03-16-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
So are you claiming that Hillary caused the deaths of these State Department employees?
Not the point, and you didn't answer / avoided my question. So, I'll ask it again:

Do you believe that a video on YouTube caused the violence in Libya that resulted in the death of State Dept employees, or do you believe that Clinton/Rice et al lied about when they blamed the violence on the video?
Old 03-16-2017, 01:34 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Not the point, and you didn't answer / avoided my question. So, I'll ask it again:

Do you believe that a video on YouTube caused the violence in Libya that resulted in the death of State Dept employees, or do you believe that Clinton/Rice et al lied about when they blamed the violence on the video?
At this point, what difference does it make?
Old 03-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Admin

Quote:

Yes and no. Happy now?
Old 03-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Yes and no. Happy now?
Take a step or two back and the answers are no and yes.