Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2022, 01:57 PM

Climate crisis: past eight years were the eight hottest ever, says UN
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...t-ever-says-un

Overwhelming evidence that the idiot OP’s oil industry sponsored “report” is pure BS. MAGAMorons will continue to believe the BS, sadly.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:03 PM
Ready

This sort of observation repeats over an over, as one would expect in a long period of progressive warming.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:01 PM

U.S. has warmed faster than the planet as climate change threatens what ‘Americans value most,’ report finds
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...nge-report-us/

Quote:
Climate change is unleashing “far-reaching and worsening” calamities in every region of the United States, and the economic and human toll will only increase unless humans move faster to slow the planet’s warming, according to a sprawling new federal report released Monday.

“The things Americans value most are at risk,” write the authors of the National Climate Assessment, who represent a broad range of federal agencies. “Many of the harmful impacts that people across the country are already experiencing will worsen as warming increases, and new risks will emerge.”
Whell and other idiot MAGAMorons will call it "fake news" or blame it on Biden, of course.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
U.S. has warmed faster than the planet as climate change threatens what ‘Americans value most,’ report finds
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...nge-report-us/

Whell and other idiot MAGAMorons will call it "fake news" or blame it on Biden, of course.
Got some snow here over the weekend, and more tomorrow. Not cold enough to stick, but still in the mid 30's. Right on schedule, and maybe even slightly early, for these parts....

Some of the Middle East’s largest oil-producing countries, including Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia are among the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) emitters per capita. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ta-by-country/

So, here's what I don't get. Biden's Middle East pals are the ones who are dumping the most CO2 per capita into the atmosphere. Why, then, is he asking them to pump more oil, and produce more CO2? Shouldn't he have been patting them on the back when they announced they were cutting production to stabilize the global oil market, instead of making threats??

Last edited by whell; 11-14-2022 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:44 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Biden's Middle East pals are the ones who are dumping the most CO2 per capita into the atmosphere.
On which planet are Middle East leaders Biden's pals? They're both overt and covert backers of Trump to the point of spending hundreds of thousands at the Trump hotel in DC and investing $2 Billion with Kushner, among many other shady connections.

You need to improve your news sources.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
On which planet are Middle East leaders Biden's pals? They're both overt and covert backers of Trump to the point of spending hundreds of thousands at the Trump hotel in DC and investing $2 Billion with Kushner, among many other shady connections.

You need to improve your news sources.
LOL, shady connections, over something that happened after Trump left office? But zero interest in what Biden and son were up to with the Chinese and Russia. Figures...
Old 11-14-2022, 04:48 PM
Admin

Quote:
Got some snow here over the weekend, and more tomorrow. Not cold enough to stick, but still in the mid 30's. Right on schedule, and maybe even slightly early, for these parts....

Some of the Middle East’s largest oil-producing countries, including Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia are among the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) emitters per capita. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ta-by-country/

So, here's what I don't get. Biden's Middle East pals are the ones who are dumping the most CO2 per capita into the atmosphere. Why, then, is he asking them to pump more oil, and produce more CO2? Shouldn't he have been patting them on the back when they announced they were cutting production to stabilize the global oil market, instead of making threats??
I know this is hard for you but just because it's cold in Michigan doesn't mean that global warming isn't truly happening. Once again, weather does not equal climate change.

smh.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I know this is hard for you but just because it's cold in Michigan doesn't mean that global warming isn't truly happening. Once again, weather does not equal climate change.

smh.
Which is it, global warming or climate change?
Old 11-14-2022, 09:11 PM
Admin

Quote:
You win the dunce cap award. bravo.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Fixed it for you.
Quote:
Lets see how clever you are. What's the difference?