Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:39 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
You know what I find very funny. There are many many thread topics on this site I'll have no interest in even commenting on.

On the other hand there are a few people here that feel compelled to comment on every post. Like a dog, seeing who came in the yard sniffing buts and pissing in all corners of their territory.

You all know who you are, thinking you protecting some little corner of the world. I can't have a speech like that on "MY" website, "I" have to discredit it in some way, I have to discredite the indavidula in some way. Really? Really!!!!

If you think the topic of a thread is off base, irrelevant so far out WHY DO YOU COMMENT?

The way I see it a few of you are trick's a bonafide Captain Save A Ho. If you don't know what that means Google it. lol

No DQ that's not a troll post in fact it's very good information. You see anybody right of the clique sees this behavior. We can't discuss and talk among ourselves in our beliefs with out right-wingers jumping in to protect their perceived territory. I used to take a long time to write a post, to put information down takes me a long time do to handicaps. But why should I? because all I see is a troll post from trolls calling other people trolls.

What I see is the clique on this site wants a bitch fight all the time. Until that behavior changes or ALL righties are gone I can only see disorder. You see it's a damn if you do damned if you don't. If all are in agreement there is no debate and if all righties are gone there is no bitch fight. No one for the lefties to vilify and call trolls.

I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to write this post. If not fuck off and you just proved my point.
I appreciate the time it took. I don't especially appreciate the argument, which is defensive, weak, and depends completely on your unsupported opinion, but I do appreciate your taking pains to state your position clearly, and with correct spelling.

I find it ironic that a fellow who specializes in insult and provocation proceeds then to criticize those he succeeds in provoking.

Basically, your post is a plea for respect. But you don't get respect by pleading for it, you get respect by earning it. And when you fail to do that, you lash out. Your big problem right now is that you have a history of lashing out, so sharply, so repeatedly, with such venomous intent, at anyone who's ever crossed you, that there are a great many on this board who will not forgive you. At least not for a long, long time.

For an example of how you miss the respect boat, I point to post #1 of this thread, which trumpets a racist propaganda video. Do you ever take note that the video is rank, offensive, and of a character that deserves no respect at all? No, you do not. instead, your first contributions to this thread (posts #84 and 85) are weak little pot-shots at people who have been engaging the original poster. You defend that person, in other words. And, by extension, the bizarre racist first post as well. How can you expect people to respect you when your posts are insubstantial little insults, in defense of the indefensible?

Now, I've spent a good while giving you what I consider honest feedback. If we can continue communicating in this honest and non-antagonistic way, that would be a good thing.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:42 AM
Mutated Member

Don, Dan, I hope that both of your posts are not in vain. Hey folks we should really try to arm ourselves with the weapon of common sense. This is what this forum needs: different - controversial - opinions but common sense and at least a minimum of civility.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to write this post. If not fuck off and you just proved my point.
I much prefer your absence so why don't you instead.