Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Beck/FOX hate machine takes aim at Jennings.

Beck "I think it's really funny to ambush a woman who had a miscarriage on the air as a joke" wants to take down another victim. We're clear on one thing. There is no end to his hate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_306950.html

We should forgive Beck because he went to AA. But we should dig 20 years into the past and crucify this guy because he should have exercised better judgment in a tough situation. Beck, when you exercised really, really bad judgment, was it a tough call? If I had been in Jennings shoes I'm not sure I would have known how to handle it. But I know what you did is wrong. My 10 year old would know. But you should get a pass and he should get thrown under the bus.

What a hate filled hypocrite.

An entire "News" network with the sole mission of undermining the President of the United States. Obama should send in the troops and take them off the air as a matter of National Security. Disrgracefull.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:28 PM

I remember standing up outta my chair several times just before the election. NBC was allowing folks to voice their opinion. What rattled me so badly? I believe it was the fact that folks were allowed to say all the good they wished to speak about Obama, but were cut short the second a question was raised conserning his credibility for office .. or legal status. Then comes the same deal with McCain, exept it was ass backwards. Folks were allowed to speak their hearts out long as they were trashing the old guy, but soon as two good words came out of their mouths about him ... they were cut short , or they news guy would bluntly cut them off. I personaly won't complain about Fox to bad.

I don't feel my vote counted, therefore I trust nobody but myself. We The People voted just for kicks in big brothers eyes as big brother knew exactly who big brother was gonna put in office hell or high water. It was just part of their plan IMO.

Last edited by hillbilly; 10-01-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:35 PM

And Glenn Beck is Big Brother. Every time you turn his hate filled trash on you cast another vote to keep it that way.

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-01-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
. NBC was allowing folks to voice their opinion. What rattled me so badly? I believe it was the fact that folks were allowed to say all the good they wished to speak about Obama, but were cut short the second a question was raised conserning his credibility for office ...
Yep, that is what Fox told you.

I agree with Eddie, Fox has gone to far and something needs to be done.
a policy of treason needs to be prosecuted.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
And Glenn Beck in Big Brother. Every time you turn his hate filled trash on you cast another vote to keep it that way.
I have said this many times, any public official or any media passing itself off as news that lies to the public should be place in jail for a mandatory year without parole. Until this happens saps will continue to be scared into voting against there own self interests.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:08 PM

Glenn Beck used to be a radio shock-jock. His behavior is no different than the likes of Imus or Howard Stern.

Glenn Beck is a bigot, a race-bater and a liar.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajobu View Post
Glenn Beck used to be a radio shock-jock.
I believe he still is. I think this is just the latest in a line of characters all designed to get him the biggest audience. He doesn't care if he is doing damage to our country. As long as he gets ratings.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 PM

I dunno, I seem to recall hearing "Joe the Plumber" lying over and over again on TV. Lying about himself, lying about Obama. I'm pretty sure everyone covered it. I seem to recall all kinds of stories about Bill Ayers, Acorn, Rev. Wright. Didn't you see any of those stories? Maybe it was just me.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:37 PM

I gotta go with the libs this time. That shit is too far back in the past to even have fair thoughts about it in todays culture. Does the left Slander folks like Palin, and Joe the pluimber? Yes, but it doesn't make it ok for the right to do the same. We should be better than just flat out wich hunting.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I gotta go with the libs this time. That shit is too far back in the past to even have fair thoughts about it in todays culture. Does the left Slander folks like Palin, and Joe the pluimber? Yes, but it doesn't make it ok for the right to do the same. We should be better than just flat out wich hunting.
Dude, I have to tell you, I have grown to respect you quite a lot. And this is a big nod in your favor. Well done. We could quibble about Joe the Plumber. It ain't slander if it's true. Some of the Palin stuff was over the line. A lot wasn't, but some was. And you can't cry foul on one side if you won't call it on the other.

Color me impressed. I can't tell you how many times I've said "just once I'd like to hear someone I disagree with say 'you know, you're right'". And I'll be damed if you didn't just do it. Can't say I've done it enough myself. I'm going to try to live up to your example.

My hat is off to you.