Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Admin

Well, don't let the grandkids watch 'Beguiled' until they grow up some. They might pick up some unfair stereotypes of us Blue Bellies.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Well, don't let the grandkids watch 'Beguiled' until they grow up some. They might pick up some unfair stereotypes of us Blue Bellies.
Yeah....I don't have to worry about that....12 yr old boy and 10 yr old girl....they just want to watch those stupid Teen shows like "I Carly" and "Dog with a Blog" on Nickelodeon and Disney.....the other two or 3yrs and 7 months....my grandson DOES like James Bond...got all them too.....
Old 06-02-2015, 08:00 PM

Welcome to the forum Gary. My name is Rajoo. We have our differences and a lot more.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
Welcome to the forum Gary. My name is Rajoo. We have our differences and a lot more.
Well, thanks Rajoo.....
Old 06-02-2015, 08:03 PM

Dave? You out there, Dave? I'm fixin to go to bed and I don't think I'll be able to sleep until you call me a dipshit....
Old 06-02-2015, 08:07 PM

Alright, Bob, BeamOn....going to bed....catch y'all tomorrow....
Old 06-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Admin

G'night from the south left coast. We almost have you stump broke as Chas would say.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
That's my point. The gangbangers are not going to turn in their weapons because they are not "legally" allowed to own/carry....why deny the law abiding to protect themselves from the non law abiding?

Let's say Obama declared martial law and told everybody to turn in their guns....I'd say a lot of people would comply.....how many criminals would be among that number?
Let's say the Martians attacked in flying saucers. That's just as likely. You live in cloud-koukou-land. If you really believe this crap.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
Yep. Got that. In fact, I have over 500 DVD's....just about every Clint Eastwood movie he ever did.....I have 5 Johnny Weismueller Tarzan movies.....my grandkids love em....SHANE with Alan Ladd, Van Heflin and Jean Arthur is my all time favorite Western....that and One Eyed Jacks with Marlon Brando and Karl Malden.....
Unfortunately, real life does not fall out the way it does for the heroes of the silver screen. If your world view follows those fictional heroes, I can see where some of your schtick comes from. We are in trouble however, when the preferred course of action is to address real world problems with the use of force.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 06-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
If you're frightened in Knoxville, you are perhaps one of the biggest pussies in east Tennessee.
My brother is scared shitless and armed to the teeth on Newton Falls, Ohio, a village that has had like two murders since 1960. He's 70 years old, fat as a f**kin' whale and would most likely have a heart attack and drop dead anyways if anyone ever does invade his home.

I was shot while riding a bicycle in San Diego in 1986. I've never owned a gun, much less carried one around everywhere I go. It just seems so Maj. Franks Burns-esque.

Criminals get guns from people who previously owned them legally. They either steal them or buy them from careless sellers in the secondary market. I know of no criminals manufacturing their own firearms.

Our gun related crime rates are so ridiculous because we have so many guns floating around in our society.

And it will only get worse.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 06-03-2015 at 12:12 AM.