Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-22-2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Does the fact that Joe Biden's entire family is a bunch of know grifters not bother any of you at all ?

Hell, Biden even admitted in public that he would have Obama hold back money from Ukraine if the investigation of Hunter's corruption wasn't stopped.

What is wrong with you people ?
Oh wow, that was debunked so long ago it's probably in history books by now, LOL. That stuff still flies with fans of angertainment TV but regular folk insist on facts and truth
Old 06-13-2023, 07:37 AM
Banned

Quote:

Hell, Biden even admitted in public that he would have Obama hold back money from Ukraine if the investigation of Hunter's corruption wasn't stopped.

What is wrong with you people ?
Fucking lie.

Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

Quote:
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Just read the article, you mutt. What's wrong with us...BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Last edited by Ike Bana; 06-13-2023 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
That right there ought to send every non-MAGA voter straight to any Democrat running for president. Knowing that any third party candidate vote makes tRump's path to the WH easier.
Maureen Dowd wrote a recent article in the NYT, all about how Christie is the only Republican right now with the stones to go all the way after Trump...

Jersey Boy Takes On Florida Man

Interesting article...not sure exactly how it will have any affect on the primary season so, spend the time at your own risk. But...there was this one comment from Down that made me nuts...

Quote:
Even my Republican sister, who does not want to vote for Trump — but may if it’s Trump versus President Biden — sent Christie money to help him secure a spot on the debate stage.
And I'm hollering at my laptop, "And you still have a relationship with this stupid nazi cow sister of yours, Maureen???????????"
Old 04-22-2023, 12:54 PM

The thing is, the wing nuts so desperately want to wound Biden to damage him enough to give TFG a better chance of defeating him in the Biden/tRump rematch. Unable to link Biden to shady dealings they want to associate him with Hunter Bidens (real or imagined) shady dealings. Long used to tRump & Co. shady dealings they assume everyone operates that way. No flame but where's there's smoke there must be fire right? Look really, really, really hard and you can just make out a tinge of smoke.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:32 PM

Now let me propose an even more bleak scenario.

What if the Right Wing has 40% of the population under it's spell, along with imbedded operatives in the media ? What if these embbed operatives are also in Law Enforcement, at every level ?

Last edited by BigElCat; 04-22-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
don't actually care, one way or the other, if Hunter Biden is prosecuted for crimes he actually committed.
So, why don't they.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:34 PM

Quote:
So, why don't they.
Now I am going to step into it, who is the they?

The way it works in our country of law and order (or used to) is, first present evidence like Dominion did against their lawsuit with Fox. Then sue or prosecute. The Dotard and his consigliere Barr had two years to do this if they had any sort of credible evidence, but all we got was tweets and rants.

In reality what happened? Trump got caught running an extorsion campaign with our tax money and got caught. Senate declined to judge him, not same as being exonerated, since the House had presented copious amounts of evidence. Otherwise there will not be any articles for impeachment.

As part of this Trump's deflection campaign, conspiracies and innuendos arose, first in order to throw up a smoke screen and then later an attempt to damage Joe Biden's candidacy (Benghazi).

So first try and offer credible proof.

And if I am not mistaken Hunter Biden is either contemplating or actually is bringing legal action on his 'laptop' mystery.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Now I am going to step into it, who is the they?

The way it works in our country of law and order (or used to) is, first present evidence like Dominion did against their lawsuit with Fox. Then sue or prosecute. The Dotard and his consigliere Barr had two years to do this if they had any sort of credible evidence, but all we got was tweets and rants.

In reality what happened? Trump got caught running an extorsion campaign with our tax money and got caught. Senate declined to judge him, not same as being exonerated, since the House had presented copious amounts of evidence. Otherwise there will not be any articles for impeachment.

As part of this Trump's deflection campaign, conspiracies and innuendos arose, first in order to throw up a smoke screen and then later an attempt to damage Joe Biden's candidacy (Benghazi).

So first try and offer credible proof.

And if I am not mistaken Hunter Biden is either contemplating or actually is bringing legal action on his 'laptop' mystery.

I'm thinking Merrick Garland , or however you spell his name.

The proof is overwhelming.

Really, once you decide right and wrong by who you want to be President ?

Have you ever considered that Hunter Biden is absolutely useless to anybody without his father's name you will understand grifting.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:

Have you ever considered that Hunter Biden is absolutely useless to anybody without his father's name you will understand grifting.
There is no overwhelming proof.

If someone has overwhelming proof, why is that not being presented by the GOP House? Congressional hearing is another way to air out misdeeds if the JD is stonewalling (like Barr did with Mueller report), but so far all Gym Jordan has done is fart through his mouth.

In reality, conspiracies are what are overwhelming and there has been no proof of any wrongdoing.
Old 04-22-2023, 05:13 PM
Admin

Quote:

Most everyone here has asked you for a look at this so-called proof and all you do when asked is come up with insults.

Well where is it? or are you just another garden variety lying, hatefilled, reactionary Trump supporter?