Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
It might change the imaging if Trump supporters didn't sound like uninformed delusional gullible morons when interviewed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Actually I'm glad you brought that up. I seen several different people interview college students that couldn't name one reason they were voting for Hillary other than they felt it is time to have a first woman in history to be president.

But oh boy how they expect to show every inch of skin the law will allow and expect men not to notice it.

Last edited by hillbilly; 11-06-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Actually I'm glad you brought that up. I seen several different people interview college students that couldn't name one reason they were voting for Hillary other than they felt it is time to have a first woman in history to be president.

But oh boy how they expect to show every inch of skin the law will allow and expect men not to notice it.
That doesn't really make sense.

I've done my research on both of them and posted it in links on this forum. To restate it would be redundant.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Ready

Quote:

Well, at least you have to admit that's a positive reason. Seems the greatest number of people are working off negative reasons this time around. Picking who to support based on who they are mad at.

You're dead wrong with the last. They indeed expect men to notice it. Though you and I aren't the men they have in mind....
Old 11-06-2016, 11:47 PM

I will refer you to the David Frum articles I posted earlier. Tho we have little in common on political philosophy, I come to my conclusions for the same reasons he does.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/dont-gamble-on-trump/506207/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/the-seven-broken-guardrails-of-democracy/484829/

Old 11-06-2016, 11:58 PM

Quote:

So you are saying you have seen scantily-clad women interviewing college students about Hillary? Or you saw reporters interviewing scantily-clad college women who were voting for Hillary? Your post is sort of muddled, as it were.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Well, at least you have to admit that's a positive reason. Seems the greatest number of people are working off negative reasons this time around. Picking who to support based on who they are mad at.

You're dead wrong with the last. They indeed expect men to notice it. Though you and I aren't the men they have in mind....
I'm just going to throw this out here since I'm hardly ever here anymore. I've seen conservatives leave this place, leaving only a couple left other than I so between feeling like a lone wolf here, and raising three grandchildren I have to focus on them without negative stuff and aggravation on my mind. They are papas world. But know this: I never noticed anyone leave because of you. I haven't read half the stuff on this site but what I have read I've seen you as reasonable. Probably one of the most reasonable towards non left leaning folks. I appreciate that.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
So you are saying you have seen scantily-clad women interviewing college students about Hillary? Or you saw reporters interviewing scantily-clad college women who were voting for Hillary? Your post is sort of muddled, as it were.
Sorry bout that. I honestly didn't finish 6'th grade and I did go to school until I was two weeks away from my 18'th birthday. It was seeing my own kids through school that taught me to use internet and finanlly spell as long as it's not words I do not understand. My own kids taught me far more than teachers ever did. Oh I got paddled countless times, teachers and principals alike paddled me thinking it'd help me remember how to spell or do numbers. I never went to the same school very long, my mom followed my stepdad town to town to stay one step ahead of the law donto his drug habits. When my dad finally said ok I'm taking you to TN and getting you away from this no matter what the judge ruled in favor of your mom I had failed so many years they only moved me to 6 do to my age. I continued school up here an additional 3 years trying to pass 6th grade but couldn't. But what I do, is I do the best I can. I don't expect you to understand what is easy for some to say clearly isn't always so easy for others to do the same. But I do try, and I do care
Old 11-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Ready

Thank you HB. I appreciate you forgetting that I have pissed you off once or twice....
Old 11-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
I'm just going to throw this out here since I'm hardly ever here anymore. I've seen conservatives leave this place, leaving only a couple left other than I so between feeling like a lone wolf here, and raising three grandchildren I have to focus on them without negative stuff and aggravation on my mind. They are papas world. But know this: I never noticed anyone leave because of you. I haven't read half the stuff on this site but what I have read I've seen you as reasonable. Probably one of the most reasonable towards non left leaning folks. I appreciate that.
ed might not agree.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
I'm just going to throw this out here since I'm hardly ever here anymore. I've seen conservatives leave this place, leaving only a couple left other than I so between feeling like a lone wolf here
It's not just conservatives.

I'm a flaming liberal, but anyone not 100% behind Hillary quickly becomes Persona non Grata around here.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 11-07-2016 at 09:05 AM.