Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:07 PM

Trump threatens to pull law enforcement out of California.

Not sure what to comment about this. Perhaps, instead of incarcerating criminals, we should give them a one way ticket to Washington DC.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/t...183523000.html
Old 02-22-2018, 04:54 PM

what is it with this fool and his many brain-dead followers believing that withdrawing financial aid to increase the possibility of a crime-wave, or suggesting that a government shutdown would be a good thing? he is the one committing acts of treason, hope I can tolerate three more years of this fool, hope our great country can tolerate it... he is like a big baby holding his breath till he gets his stupid token wall.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:33 PM
Ready

What he is suggesting would not have the effect he suggests, but it would be grounds for impeachment.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:46 PM

2 Birds one stone

By pulling ICE from California trump may be killing 2 birds with one stone. Saying California that stinking state doesn't deserve ICE those rotten liberals. Stirring up his base and you start hearing stupid libertards don't even know what ICE is. Then with ICE gone you'll have illegals to pick the crops and the farm industry's happy. Base stirred up big industry happy. Win Win for trump sad to say.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:19 PM

Now Jeffy is suing CA. Gov Brown on the PBS News Hour right now, right pissed off at Jeffy and Donny. Calling out their lies and political stunts. Tell `em, Jerry!
Old 03-08-2018, 08:33 AM

Cali passed a set of laws that included barring local law enforcement from supporting ICE, because they want their sanctuary cities. Then they're pissed that ICE might not be around to support local law enforcement. Then they're pissed some more that the Oakland mayor's interference with ICE agents executing Federal law enforcement - in the context of preserving a "sanctuary city" - gets called out on a lawsuit?

Sounds like raging hypocrisy is the norm in Cali.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
What he is suggesting would not have the effect he suggests, but it would be grounds for impeachment.
If Trump wiped his ass with Northern and not Charmin, you'd suggest that might be grounds for impeachment.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:52 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Cali passed a set of laws that included barring local law enforcement from supporting ICE, because they want their sanctuary cities. Then they're pissed that ICE might not be around to support local law enforcement. Then they're pissed some more that the Oakland mayor's interference with ICE agents executing Federal law enforcement - in the context of preserving a "sanctuary city" - gets called out on a lawsuit?

Sounds like raging hypocrisy is the norm in Cali.
As usual Whell gets it wrong. Here, I'll let our AG Becerra 'splain it to you in the cheap seats, once again.

"California Attorney General Xavier Becerra fired back hours later, saying his state should not be forced to do the federal job of trying to enforce immigration laws.
"We're not gonna have them coerce us into doing things that they want us to do simply because they don't want to do it them themselves," he told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Wednesday night."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...cid=spartandhp
Old 03-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
If Trump wiped his ass with Northern and not Charmin, you'd suggest that might be grounds for impeachment.
That works for me, but I'd say conspiracy against the USA, obstruction of justice, financial crimes and election law violations are more likely.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Trump has bootlicking stooges like YOU to wipe his ass for him. You'd do it with a grin, wouldn't you? "YES, Mr. Trump! Whatever you say, Dear Leader! I LOVE the smell of billionaire poop! May I carry your golf bags, Master?".