Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-21-2018, 07:58 AM

Ed Krassenstein
@EdKrassen
I want to offer my thoughts and payers to the millions of Russian bots who lost their lives last night, and the millions of GOP votes that just went up in smoke. #TwitterLockOut
3:22 AM - Feb 21, 2018

Old 02-21-2018, 08:02 AM
Ready

There not losing fake bot followers created by a foreign power, they're losing 'conservative followers?' Must be one of those 'alternative facts.'
Old 02-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Ed Krassenstein
@EdKrassen
I want to offer my thoughts and payers to the millions of Russian bots who lost their lives last night, and the millions of GOP votes that just went up in smoke. #TwitterLockOut
3:22 AM - Feb 21, 2018

Virtual like button pressed!
Old 02-21-2018, 08:28 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
twitter just purged thousands of bot accounts as a result of mueller's findings and now conservatives are going batshit crazy about losing a lot of their twitter followers and how conservatives are being silenced.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3833081
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicks View Post
ed krassenstein
@edkrassen
i want to offer my thoughts and payers to the millions of russian bots who lost their lives last night, and the millions of gop votes that just went up in smoke. #twitterlockout
3:22 am - feb 21, 2018

:d
rotflmao!
Old 02-21-2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
rotflmao!
Quote:
“If you’re disappointed that Putin’s bot army has been purged, you might just be a traitor.” tweeted @RESIST45.
Tweets like this is what makes America Great.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:08 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Their MO is to take news from real news sources like the Post and Times that reflect poorly on conservatives and spin it 180 degrees. If you have half a brain, it's readily apparent.
To wit:

- @realDonaldTrump

Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!

Translation into real English:
Why didn't Obama stop the Russians from supporting me and keeping my staff from colluding with them (notwithstanding McConnell's refusal to cooperate)? It's Obama's fault that I'm an unethical Russian stooge.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:35 PM

Trump Furious After Twitter’s Bot Purge Leaves Him with Fourteen Followers

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump was reportedly “furious” on Wednesday morning after a purge of right-wing bots by Twitter left him with a total of fourteen remaining followers, aides have confirmed.

Rising at 3 a.m. to engage in one of his trademark early-morning tweetstorms, Trump was incensed to discover that his Twitter following had plummeted from more than forty-eight million to a little more than a dozen.

At Twitter headquarters, in San Francisco, a company spokesman confirmed that Trump had indeed lost 48,076,920 followers in the bot purge. “It turned out that over forty-six million of the President’s followers came from a single troll farm in Macedonia,” the spokesman said.

As of Wednesday, Trump’s fourteen remaining Twitter followers included his daughter Ivanka; his sons Eric and Donald, Jr.; several White House aides; and someone named Heinrich Himmler III.

“We’re praying that Heinrich is a real person,” a White House aide said. “The President can’t afford to lose another follower.”

* For Whell’s benefit, yes, this is real fake news
Old 02-28-2018, 08:13 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Sean Hannity got a very high compliment Monday night. Carter Page, a former Donald Trump campaign adviser surveilled by the FBI for suspected ties to Russia, likened Hannity to a journalism icon.

“You have been the Edward R. Murrow of this whole process,” Page told Hannity during an appearance on Fox News, referring to both the famed CBS newsman and the Fox host's coverage of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Hannity has not been quite so immodest about himself, but he has styled his conservative opinion show as a beacon of good journalism in a fog of media deceit.

“What does the media have to prove, as it relates to Trump-Russia collusion, a year later?” Hannity asked viewers last month. “Nothing. No evidence. No facts. They're basing everything on nothing but their own conspiracy theory in their own little media bubble. We have been giving you facts. We have been telling you the truth.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...al-journalism/

Hannity a bastion of facts and truth? Only in Trumpworld.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Four out of 10 Republicans said they always regard as “fake news” accurate news stories that cast a favored politician or group in a negative light...They concede it to be true, but they regard it as “fake” if they don’t like what it says.

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/o...201577229.html

Let that one sink in for a bit.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Rational Anarchist

Four out of five American males think fake tits are real.