Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Area Man

Bear in mind, he still hasn't been nominated...............
Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
I can't listen to the radio during the day. Our safety rules prohibit it.
Right. They're afraid you'll "go postal".

John
Old 07-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Limbaugh is a headcase, pandering to check mailing nincompoops, Republican congressmen and scheming robberbarons who don't care what he says so long as he keeps the cattle moving towards the chute. A latter day Father Coughlin, he is, me Laddie.

BTW, I had a woman pop up on my FaceBook page today acting all witty with this:

"Obama needs to learn that presidents don't create jobs, individuals do. That's why we need Romney in the Whitehouse, he'll create some jobs!"

You can probably guess my response to that bit of sloppy logic.
Ai Dios Mio, what a stupido.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:18 AM
Resident octogenarian

I see McCain denounced Bachmann et al for their attack on Hilary's aide. The GOP is coming apart at the seams and about time too.

that is really not surprising considering all the whack jobs they have elected, from Bachmann to Jim Demented, and Jeff Jug Ears Sessions, one could be forgive if they were led blindfolded into the House, for thinking they were in some sort of insane asylum.

Last edited by merrylander; 07-19-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:08 AM
Banned

Mulberry Daria French Purse Red

I make roaches look good!

Last edited by piece-itpete; 09-28-2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Wanker.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:46 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

I feel dizzy now!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
The arch villain in the new Batman movie is named Bane!
Rush Limburger claims that it's the Hollyweird liberal elite brainwashing future voters against Romney's favorite charity Bain Capital. It doesn't matter to this bloviating douchebag that the character precedes Bain Capital by a number of years. (The character of Bane was invented in 1993) But the difference in spelling means absolutely nothing to this gross tub of lard. Does anybody actually listen to this sick joke of a standard bearer for the wrongies?
Does this charicature of the most right really have any audience whatsoever?
C'mon now- full disclosure- who listens to Rush besides DJ?
My brudder in law listens to him. It is amazing, first he'll say(my brother in law) that Rush is really just for entertainment purposes, then he quotes him as an authority on right wing positions.

I would rather argue with a telephone pole, at least I know where it stands.

Last edited by JCricket; 10-06-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:35 AM

Back when I still lived in Maryland I listened to Limbaugh a few times to see what he was about... or was that watch him to hear what he was all about? That would have been in the late '90s.

Anyway, I did find out. Nuff sed.

John
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM

I first heard Limbaugh in 1991 while coming down out of the Sierras on I-80 on my way to my first ship the USS Abraham Lincoln, then homeported in Alameda, CA. I remember it so well because it was the first time I had ever driven in California and this Ohio boy had heard all about California driving. Anyway it was sort of funny to me but my first impression was that he was sort of racist....he was making fun of Mike Tyson and he was running a skit with someone talking like Tyson. But the voice seemed more a derogatory stereotype of African American speech than a Tyson spoof. Well that was my impression. I think he does not do the skit stuff anymore I do not know. This was before he was really huge I think. I think he was talking in code was my conclusion.
Sure enough some of the guys on the ship were fans. I have always held him in contempt...although he is obviously an intelligent and cunning charlatan. I think he is marketing himself. I would not be surprised if he did not even believe what he spouts on the radio. He knows his target audience. He probably is the real origin of the Tea Party.