Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
January CPI, Real Retail Sales and Earnings

February 20, 2014

Strongest Signal for a Recession Since September 2007

January Real Retail Sales Activity Plunged by 0.6% for the Month

Unadjusted Monthly January 0.4% CPI Inflation
Squashed to 0.1% by Seasonal Adjustments

January Annual Inflation: 1.6% (CPI-U), 1.7% (CPI-W), 9.2% (ShadowStats)

Is there really recovery?

The solution is simple. Why don't our reps proceed immediately? Take away all monetary creation power from the fed. and reinstitute the authority given to congress by the Constitution. The fed would no longer be needed and our debt (to the fed)would be eliminated as unconstitutional. Banks would be required to maintain 100% reserves and become public utilities again (aka North Dakota Bank). The Treasury would pay off national debt (foreign)by direct issue. (why not , we are "printing money like crazy anyway. Might as well pay off our creditors) The debt runs close to the monetary creation by the fed and banks combined. Ending fractional banking would net out and create no inflation. The bubbles and recessionary cycles would flatten out because massive creation and deflation would not be possible to serve the self interests of the banking cartels. With the debt eliminated there would be no need to pay 400 billion in interest a year. The bankers would not be able to create money from nothing and charge the serfs interest on it. The unbelievable wealth inequalities would be eliminated and our economy would become production driven and not numbers manipulation again.

If you don't think every bit of our system is manipulated by the bank cartels go look at the gold drop this morning. Demand has never been higher.

Look at the graph if earnings were processed the same way they were in 1990 instead of the manipulated numbers creating process used now.
"Shadow Stats"............................Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...............!

Holy Shit look at that nosedive from 2000 to about June of '09! Whoever was at the helm of this country through most of that must have been a real LOSER!

Oh, yeah...........................

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-27-2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Area Man

Quote:
"finnbow
This message is hidden because finnbow is on your ignore list."
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
...it's easier to hide from truth than to face it.
Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!!!!

Dave
Old 02-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Samm I don't agree with quite a few of your post and have not read them all either.

But this crowd is totally ignorant to factual information debunking massively manipulated government indicators.

I was going to say they were bound to blame it all on whether but right out the gate finn beat me to it. If it's not on MSNBC, Washington Post or wiki it's not true.

But anyway if they choose to be lead to slaughter maybe then they will realize who controls politics.
SLAUGHTER?

Save me a spot on the cattle car, Dude. We can ride to the FEMA camp together and I'll tell ya how right you and Alex Jones were all along.

Somehow, I really don't think this is gonna happen...........So...Mooning.jpg

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-27-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
-5, while you might be offering your advice sincerely, I can't help but be amused by that point of view.

Sorry, but you are barking up the wrong tree if you think I'll buy into some gov conspiracy theory.
So three years ago when some were barking about this massive building going up in Arizona and it's use was a lie?

When you learn that Banksters, Government & Corporations are all in bed together you will be better off. The banksters are the head of the beast and the media is the mouthpiece. Politics is the diversions and divider so you don't pay attention to what's going on.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
SLAUGHTER?

Save me a spot on the cattle car, Dude. We can ride to the FEMA camp together and I'll tell ya how right you and Alex Jones were all along.

Somehow, I really don't think this is gonna happen...........

Dave
You know Dave I don't conform to Hype site's and follow the crowed presented in them. As I have show you here at PC i'm more interested in truth than talking points.

This carries over to any site I participated in, I can be objective to the sites agenda.

That said I think I have read two articles at Infowars and have never participated over there if they have any comment post I don't know.

By the way Dave who said anything about all the crap you just posted? Are you thinking you're on another thread?

Last edited by 4-2-7; 02-27-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
"finnbow
This message is hidden because finnbow is on your ignore list."
No surprise there.

I'm sure you're scared to death of him considering the way he took your buddy 4-2-7 to the woodshed in that Arizona Law thread.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Area Man

Quote:
You know Dave I don't conform to Hype site's and follow the crowed presented in them. As I have show you here at PC i'm more interested in truth than talking points.

This carries over to any site I participated in, I can be objective to the sites agenda.

That said I think I have read two articles at Infowars and have never participated over there if they have any comment post I don't know.

By the way Dave who said anything about all the crap you just posted? Are you thinking you're on another thread?
Ummmm.............

"But anyway if they choose to be lead to slaughter maybe then they will realize who controls politics."

So, who is it that we don't realize controls politics? Enlighten us, please.

Dave
Old 02-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
So three years ago when some were barking about this massive building going up in Arizona and it's use was a lie?
The NSA building is in Utah, Mr. Facts.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The NSA building is in Utah, Mr. Facts.
LMAO!!!!

You mean the Super-Secret building that has been going up in plain view, right in front of our eyes for several years, now? The big government monstrosity that sits in the middle of a RED STATE?

That one?

Dave
Old 02-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
LMAO!!!!

You mean the Super-Secret building that has been going up in plain view, right in front of our eyes for several years, now? The big government monstrosity that sits in the middle of a RED STATE?

That one?

Dave
Yep. Some friends of mine were involved in the construction management of the facility, solicited via a public bid, BTW.