Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Samm, if all of your greenbacks are so worthless, then box it all up and send it to me. I'll see that it is properly disposed of.

Dave
You really want these?

Old 02-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I know that sounds harsh (the word stupid) but the reality is that the Fed does make loans to banks.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/moneta...scountrate.htm

Sammm when you drive do you stop at redlights and stop signs? Or are those just "fractional delusions" made of thin air?
The Federal Reserve prints USD Fiat Currency and all USD is on loan with interest to the US Treasury. Our government, the Tax Payer,

The US Treasury print US Bonds to pay the fed for the use of there currency the USD. The fed then sells those bonds wherever they wish. So Samm is right Bonds printed out of thin air, in exchange for a fiat currency the USD printed out of thin air. Also each and every USD is born of debt to the tax payer since we pay interest on every one of them.

The Fed then expedite the distribution of the currency for the US Treasury in the form of loans to other finical institutions.

In other words the Fed makes loans (ie: the currency) only to the US Treasury. Then expedites on behalf of the treasury loans to other finical institutions.

Thats why the tax payer bails out the banks and not the Federal Reserve.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
The Federal Reserve prints USD Fiat Currency and all USD is on loan with interest to the US Treasury. Our government, the Tax Payer,

The US Treasury print US Bonds to pay the fed for the use of there currency the USD. The fed then sells those bonds wherever they wish. So Samm is right Bonds printed out of thin air, in exchange for a fiat currency the USD printed out of thin air. Also each and every USD is born of debt to the tax payer since we pay interest on every one of them.

The Fed then expedite the distribution of the currency for the US Treasury in the form of loans to other finical institutions.

In other words the Fed makes loans (ie: the currency) only to the US Treasury. Then expedites on behalf of the treasury loans to other finical institutions.

Thats why the tax payer bails out the banks and not the Federal Reserve.
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Loyal Opposition

OK, SPAMM is right about one thing. Y'all are doing exactly as she wishes. I have seen it again and again. Attention deprived folks post unceasingly, and any type of response satisfies their need for feeling important. Usually, they are not so fast to show their true colors as provocateurs, but it is a fairly common pattern. Once the folks have begun ignoring the drivel, they fade away, because their attention needs are no longer being met. It's up to you folks how much of a role you want to play in this little process. Mine is complete.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
if gold is so valuable why does everyone pay for it with money not backed by gold?

think!
For somebody that thinks they know monetary policy you sound pretty dumb.

Pretty narrow minded to think monetary systems have been around a short time. I say that because you only look to history as far back as a 100 years maybe. The USA is a baby in world and monetary history.

I can go anywhere in the world and spend gold and silver. It is "Money" and has been for over 5000 years. You don't buy money all your doing is exchanging one form of money for another. And by the current exchange rate the dollar look pretty bad.

Your so ignorant in what we are trying to tell you that your being ripped off and you don't even know it, your a trick lol

If you had a clue you could tell me how long fiat currencies last? What is there life expectancy? Old world countries, how many forms of currencies have been around and gone.

What is still, STILL money over all those 5000 years? Trick
Old 02-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Ready

There is nothing either valuable or worthless, but thinking makes it so.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
OK, SPAMM is right about one thing. Y'all are doing exactly as she wishes. I have seen it again and again. Attention deprived folks post unceasingly, and any type of response satisfies their need for feeling important. Usually, they are not so fast to show their true colors as provocateurs, but it is a fairly common pattern. Once the folks have begun ignoring the drivel, they face away , because their attention needs are no longer being met. It's up to you folks how much of a role you want to play in this little process. Mine is complete.

Regards,

D-Ray

Guilty as charged, counselor. I ask for mercy from the court as it was all in fun and the diversion was a welcomed relief from an otherwise somber day.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
OK, SPAMM is right about one thing. Y'all are doing exactly as she wishes. I have seen it again and again. Attention deprived folks post unceasingly, and any type of response satisfies their need for feeling important. Usually, they are not so fast to show their true colors as provocateurs, but it is a fairly common pattern. Once the folks have begun ignoring the drivel, they face away , because their attention needs are no longer being met. It's up to you folks how much of a role you want to play in this little process. Mine is complete.

Regards,

D-Ray
Agreed.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Guilty as charged, counselor. I ask for mercy from the court as it was all in fun and the diversion was a welcomed relief from an otherwise somber day.
No accusations, merely observations. History does repeat itself.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-28-2014, 11:27 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Agreed.
I'm now up to four on my block list.