in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Well, McCain IS still alive...

And derivatives still aren't regulated!

So you're saying, I should seek economic advice from the trades? I like it! 'truth in the working man'.

They tried to get me to spend twice as much as I wanted, I wasn't buying it. Very fortunate I didn't or I would've lost it sure. Came very close as it was. Good on you though for seeing it. I didn't, I was just being a miserly pollack, and I fully expected to have yearly appreciation, or at least some in 7 years.

I hope your situation gets better.

Pete
Thanks Pete, Bob. ps Once my shoulder is better it's back to the grind. I've always underpriced the competition so never have really lacked for work. Some might say I lacked business acumen but they're renters once again. Miserly, hah. I've got so much kraut flowin' thru my veins that I hoard copper pennies. Lack of vision, I guess. Maybe nickles are where I should concentrate my holdings.

Yeah, equity ain't worth the sand it's built on, although it was strange how many Jags and Mercedes we're showing up in the middle class neighborhoods round these parts. I'm of the mind to drive anything I own until it's a wheezing dented up wreck before trading up to someones castoff.