Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM

I first heard Limbaugh in 1991 while coming down out of the Sierras on I-80 on my way to my first ship the USS Abraham Lincoln, then homeported in Alameda, CA. I remember it so well because it was the first time I had ever driven in California and this Ohio boy had heard all about California driving. Anyway it was sort of funny to me but my first impression was that he was sort of racist....he was making fun of Mike Tyson and he was running a skit with someone talking like Tyson. But the voice seemed more a derogatory stereotype of African American speech than a Tyson spoof. Well that was my impression. I think he does not do the skit stuff anymore I do not know. This was before he was really huge I think. I think he was talking in code was my conclusion.
Sure enough some of the guys on the ship were fans. I have always held him in contempt...although he is obviously an intelligent and cunning charlatan. I think he is marketing himself. I would not be surprised if he did not even believe what he spouts on the radio. He knows his target audience. He probably is the real origin of the Tea Party.