Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The company also found three accounts from the propaganda site RT — which Twitter linked to the Kremlin — that spent $274,100 in ads on Twitter’s platform in 2016.
Fixed that for the WaPo.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:24 PM

So, in the face of overwhelming, irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling in the elections, resulting in a fake President, what does the administration do? Try to get names, addresses, credit cards, etc on anyone who visited anti-Trump Facebook pages. Fascists.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/28/politi...sts/index.html
Old 09-29-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
First of all, you have no idea what the FISA court judge was shown to justify wiretapping Manafort, nor do you have any idea what the judge was shown to justify a no-knock warrant. Lastly, Manafort's transgressions are independent of the dossier, though significant portions of it have indeed been confirmed.

https://www.aol.com/video/channel/ne...b4229f245f213/
Right. And if you want to dig deep on that "confirmation", which was based on Intel intercepts, then you might have to dig into the "unmasking" aspects of this Russian investigation boondoggle. On the other hand, there is no specificity on which aspects of the dossier were confirmed, other than conversations between Russians (which I suspect is a rather incomplete disclosure).

As far as Manafort's "transgressions", I'll give you this much:

All of this is to say that if Manafort’s contract did indeed “greatly benefit the Putin Government,” it was nothing out of the ordinary. The problem isn’t that he might have done the work for Putin. The problem is that the ordinary when it comes to Westerners doing business with the Russians—as well as other non-democratic governments—is a murky universe, where American actors are not always on the right side of the law and Western ideas of morality. The problem is that Manafort was running a campaign that hammered Clinton and her family foundation for doing much of what Manafort himself had done for decades, and that he was arguably as corrupt as his candidate said Clinton was.

So, to me, its fascinating the the media wants to tar Trump for what a member of his campaign did as part of the normal course of his business that was unrelated to the campaign. But the media - and you - want to look the other way at the Clintons for doing very much the same thing. Its fascinating.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Right. But the media - and you - want to look the other way at the Clintons for doing very much the same thing. Its fascinating.
I notice you haven't said a thing regarding Jared's use of private email servers. Why is that, I wonder? Fascinating.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I notice you haven't said a thing regarding Jared's use of private email servers. Why is that, I wonder? Fascinating.
Guess he has not got his talking points yet, so here you go whell.

https://www.redstate.com/jon-street/...lintons-right/
Old 09-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Right. And if you want to dig deep on that "confirmation", which was based on Intel intercepts, then you might have to dig into the "unmasking" aspects of this Russian investigation boondoggle. On the other hand, there is no specificity on which aspects of the dossier were confirmed, other than conversations between Russians (which I suspect is a rather incomplete disclosure).
Even though such misdirection seems to have worked on you, it doesn't work on me. Susan Rice testified before Congress about "unmasking" and yer boy,:

South Carolina Republican Trey Gowdy, another committee member, told the Daily Caller “nothing that came up” during Rice’s interview “led me to conclude” she improperly unmasked the Trump officials.

http://www.newsweek.com/susan-rices-...ficials-664726
Old 09-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:

So, to me, its fascinating the the media wants to tar Trump for what a member of his campaign did as part of the normal course of his business that was unrelated to the campaign. But the media - and you - want to look the other way at the Clintons for doing very much the same thing. Its fascinating.
The "Evil Russia elected Trump" serves the MIC, cold warriors, intelligence community and powerful friends of Khordokovsky. The MSM is in sync.
Old 09-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The "Evil Russia elected Trump" serves the MIC, cold warriors, intelligence community and powerful friends of Khordokovsky. The MSM is in sync.
Can't handle the truth, tovarich?
Old 09-29-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Another term for MSM is common knowledge derived from verification of news reports, aka facts.
Old 09-29-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Another term for MSM is common knowledge derived from verification of news reports, aka facts.
Facts, something this fake "president" and his idiot followers like whell have no use for.