Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Area Man

Inspiring Story---Holocaust survivor

And some of us bitch about "tyranny" in America 2013. If this is you, I hope this video makes you feel as ridiculous as you are.

http://www.upworthy.com/she-was-40-w...say?g=2&c=upw1

Dave
Old 12-05-2013, 05:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JGN_Ixr7s
Old 12-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Area Man

Okay, one question;

I started watching this film and then it started to stink of holocaust denial.

Is that what it is?

I happen to have known a woman who survived the camp and a WW2 veteran who saw it with his own eyes and had nightmares for the rest of his life . It was real. Very real.

And if this is a denier film, you can shove it right up your Nazi loving anus.

Dave
Old 12-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Admin

You know, end the fed, my pop was in the Tenth Armored 'Tiger' Division of the Third Army under General George 'Blood and Guts' Patton when they liberated the Landsberg camp in Germany. He couldn't get the images that he saw out of his mind till the end of his life in the summer of '01. He came back from fuckin' Nazi Germany scarred for life and he was a German American fluent in German.

He overcame those sickening images of starved and brutalized Jews, Gypsies and American POWs and devoted his life to Methodist Church here in Los Angeles.

Your Holocaust denial crap is an insult beyond belief to those who were tortured and murdered in the mechanized death camps under the Nazi regime and to the hundreds of thousands of Allied soldiers who gave their last blood and breath so that you could spew such hateful and ignorant shiese.

I can also foretell that you'll have a nonexistent audience here that will buy in your racist neo Nazi bullchit. I suggest that you head on over back to Stormfront you sick P**.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Admin

My apologies to the board and it's members for my outburst. If I've gone too far? Let me know and I'll delete it. I happen to think that Nazis, neo or otherwise are the most despicable people on this planet.