Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2020, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
I just drove from KY to Seattle and back. I walked through countless doors that said "masks required", while not wearing a mask. Not only did nobody say anything trying to get me to wear one (or even give me dirty looks), but a few asked me how I got away with not wearing a mask. I told them that the sign is just a corporate requirements and most of the employees could not care less if you were wearing a mask.

These people then took off their masks.

We are living in historic times. Seriously. And history will not be kind to the mask Karens. Masks are a complete waste and are really just an experiment in herd obedience to the most stupid of edicts.

How's Sweded doing, BTW?
You stupid F'in idiot. Sorry, but wait until you lose a loved one and then post this. I only hope you are the only one who gets killed because of your actions.
Why don't you try going down to a local hospital or doctors office and see what they( the people that may need to save your life) think about this!!

I repeat.
MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JCricket; 10-19-2020 at 08:24 AM.