Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-28-2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Based on the testimony today, I think Fox News will move to DEFCON 1 with "BLM is coming in caravans they rented from Antifa full of Hunter Biden laptops to raise gas prices and threaten Supreme Court justices with guns they will grab from you!"

And Not Insane and Whell will dutifully believe and repeat it.
Nah mate, Faux will do the usual and go back to ignoring the hearing(s) all together. Cue the caravan stories.
Old 06-28-2022, 05:14 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Disputing Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the January 6th committee, Donald J. Trump claimed that ketchup would never have wound up dripping down the Oval Office wall if Rudy Giuliani had not ducked.

“Lyin’ Cassidy said that I threw my lunch at the wall,” Trump wrote on his social network, Truth Social. “I actually threw it at Rudy Giuliani, and he ducked.”

“It was a perfect throw,” he boasted.

Trump said that, had the former New York mayor not ducked, “ketchup would have been dripping down Rudy’s head like his hair die [sic] does.”

Trump expressed some surprise that Giuliani was able to evade the flying lunch. “When you consider how bombed he was, the guy had incredible reflexes,” the former President observed.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Nah mate, Faux will do the usual and go back to ignoring the hearing(s) all together. Cue the caravan stories.
Two hours later, heading into prime time and Faux is still ignoring today's hearing. It's, it's like it never happened at all.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:40 PM

I don't know why anybody is shocked at these revelations. I pretty much figured this sort of thing went on every day in the Trump administration.

Business as usual.
Old 06-28-2022, 09:55 PM
Admin

Wow. The Naranja Nitwit actually wanted the metal detectors turned off so his armed rioters would make for a better photo shoot on the Ellipse, saying that the armed MAGAnauts weren't coming for him. That was news to me.
Old 06-28-2022, 09:55 PM

Mick Mulvaney @MickMulvaney

My guess is that before this is over, we will be hearing testimony from Ornato, Engle, and Meadows.

This is explosive stuff. If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that. If she isn't they will have to corroborate.

I know her. I don't think she is lying.

11:01 AM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter Web App
Old 06-28-2022, 10:30 PM

Cheney's closing is stunning: they think they have evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice.
There is an old maxim: it's never the crime, it's always the coverup.
That's how they got Nixon.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:16 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noogies View Post
I don't know why anybody is shocked at these revelations. I pretty much figured this sort of thing went on every day in the Trump administration.

Business as usual.
Pretty much my feelings. But this testimony points ar numerous crimes, while giving yet more illustration of Trumps knowledge and intent. Explicit knowledge of what communication went back and forth to the Proud Boys through Roger Stone would be enough to hang the lot, seems to me.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:20 AM

Hope that my gut is correct in thinking. The committee would never have let her testify unless they could prove the statements. Pictures, video, corroborating witness statements, texts ect....
Old 06-29-2022, 08:08 AM

Is there any way we can start a poll on this forum? If I could I'd start one about who of Traitor Don's henchmen is going to roll over on him first. So many to choose from. Topping the list would be ones who asked for but didn't get pardons. Also in the running would be John Eastman who dropped the suit to keep the Jan 6 committee from getting info from his cell phone.
Who has the most to lose? Who's butt is hanging out the furthest? Who's the least concerned about retribution from the MAGAmorons? I wonder what the "Vegas" odds are?